View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 05:09 PM   #14
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

In the morning i doubled over 2 times from the 25 morning punshes but they helped to wake me up. With my sore balls i hit the nipples 10 times each and added the cloverclamps then on my nipples for minutes and took then the chain into my mouth to pull on them, which hurted a lot. Then i did the 50 rubberband snaps to my cock which helped again to get my concentration away of the nipplespain. Then i put a medium buttplug in for two hours. Which was a bit arousing. Then i had to eat and for each bite i had to punsh my balls 5 times. I cried and doubled over about 5 times begore i finished the lunch. In the evening I fucked my ass again with the soap and made the ass more sore with it. Then i sticked a toothpaste covered qtip into my pissslit and edged, it burned alot, then i fucked my pissslit for two minutes before changing the qtip to an rubbing alcohol covered one. I cried from the burning and edged another time. Fucked my pissslit again with the qtip and cried much more.
Then i doubled over again from the 25 punshes before going to bed. I putted in my lovense, added a collar and nipple clamps, put on my blindfold and my breathable ball gag and locked the cuffs on my back. Here is the link to control my toy, if you not have added me in the app:
https://api2.lovense.com/c/elbz

Please keep adding tasks

KiK: ichigo126

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

PM me to control my Lovense edge and add my Lovense Account llll4343
llll4343 is offline   Reply With Quote