View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 11:05 PM   #67
pliklop

Rosette Chapter 15

*** Author’s Note ***
As I write this, I am on 35,00 feet up in the air, horny as fuck in an airplane. And a bit nervous someone is reading what I am writing. I’ve literally got this word document in the top corner of my screen, zoomed out at 44%. But I thought I’d give you this context as some of you might read this and enjoy my self-imposed frustration in the background. Think of my tiny 4.5 inch virgin cock twitching without any satisfaction.

Again, I’ll reiterate that I do not intent to write regular updates on this and apologies in advance.

*** Story ***

Those last words resonated in Hayley’s mind, “worse”. Hayley couldn’t really comprehend what could be worse, but she knew the girl was right. It will get worse.

Lucy walked back into the room. Her heels echoed with each strut.

The sound of Lucy’s heels hitting the floor disappeared into the background of Hayley’s mind when two big black boys came through the doorway. Both would have been around 6”4’ and in peak body building shape.

From what she could tell, they were naked. However, the boys were carrying large plastic tubs in front of them, covering their pelvic region. Both tubs were white, opaque and covered with a lid. Despite how physically fit these boys looked, it looked like they were struggling with the weight.

The boys waddled to each side of Lucy, and put the tubs down. This revealed both of their rock hard cocks. Hayley fixated on what looked like in her mind 10 or 12 inches, but realistically would have been more around the 8 inch mark. Either way, they were big boys, both in stature and in assets.

Hayley snapped out of her awe when Lucy said “meet Eric and Adam”. They simultaneously gave Lucy a kiss on the cheek as she introduced them.

Hayley, even if her mouth was not fixed in place, probably wouldn’t have replied to the introduction anyway. Regardless of whether it was expected or not, Hayley’s mind was racing at all the possibilities.

Lucy walked up to Hayley and unlocked everything but her pussy. Hayley felt the mix of emotions. She knew she wasn’t meant to feel happy about being unlocked, but she couldn’t help it. She felt somewhat free, even if she realistically knew that she was anything but free. However, that happiness was overwhelmed fear and anxiety.

Lucy asked, “which tub?”

They were identical, literally nothing to differentiate. Hayley almost thought that it didn’t matter which tub she chose and almost instinctively chose the left. She pointed.

What difference will it make she thought to herself, they could literally be filled with the same thing. It was all mind games and Hayley knew she was going to be doing exactly what Lucy wants.

Eric opened the tub, and form what Hayley could see, it was just water. Completely not what Hayley expected, not that she was expecting anything in particular. But water… water was just bland, plain. What could Lucy do with water?

Without anyone saying anything, the two boys walked over to Lucy and grabbed her by the arms. Hayley was beyond horny and their cocks were so close to her. She almost wanted to reach out and cop a feel. Hayley refrained, too timid. But also cognisant to the fact that she had not been instructed to.

Eric suddenly punched her hard in the stomach. Hayley screamed in pure agony. This was the first moment that Hayley felt her life was in danger.

Eric made sure that the punch wasn’t enough to break anything. But he definitely hit her hard enough to hurt Hayley.

Hayley’s eyes instantly began to tear up from the pain. The hit completely winded her as she collapsed on the floor. Eric immediately pulled her back to her feet. Hayley’s legs were limp, her body wanting to cower on the floor, Eric the only thing keeping her semi-upright. As Eric pulled her upright, Adam slapped her ass as hard as he could.

Hayley screamed again. This time, not really from the pain, but rather the shock.

The slap would have made her hornier, if she wasn’t already at that peak. But she hated that she enjoyed it. She hated that she wanted Adam to hit her ass again. Through her tears, the fear and the pain, her pussy still craved attention.

Eric let go of Hayley and she collapsed to the floor. Hayley on all fours felt the presence of Adam, he had knelt down beside her.

“You’re just a piece of meat” he whispered.

One of the boys yanked her hair back, which made her look straight at Lucy.

“I’m enjoying this game” Lucy smirked, “aren’t you?”

Hayley trembled with that question. Looking straight into Lucy’s eyes, she couldn’t read a thing except for the fact that Lucy was genuinely enjoying the torture.

The eye contact was broken as the boys forced Hayley’s head into the water. Hayley struggled trying to come up for air. The boys laughed, which she faintly heard.

Genuinely scared for her life, all her limbs flailed about as her head stayed in the tub.

One of the boys pulled her head up, as she gasped for air. In Hayley’s mind, she felt on the edge of fainting. But really, she had a good minute or so before she was in trouble.

The boys left her breathe for around three seconds before putting her under again. And again, Hayley fought for her life, flailing for air. But the boys were strong. And easily kept her under. They were putting almost zero effort into this, and enjoying every second.

Hayley felt the first grope of her tits, and the first on her ass. But didn’t really feel any of the subsequent, too focused on trying to get free.

The boys brought her up again and let go. She collapsed on the floor.

She gasped for air, her mind on nothing else.

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Humiliation & Degradation
pliklop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to pliklop for this post: