View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 11:51 PM   #48
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school? probably, but I don't remember it.
2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult? yes. I was driving home and could not make it into the house before my bladder let go.
3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? yes to both.
4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? yup. I think they were more embarrassed that I was.
5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? I actually talk very openly to my mother about being a submissive, because she is one, too.
6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? nope. my family isn't that large
7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? yes.
8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? One of my lover's child walked into the room while we were having sex, but I haven't been caught by anyone I'm related to.
9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? no
10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? yes. I sometimes do it on purpose to give myself some extra personal space.
11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? no
12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? all the time.
13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? no. I have had my cards declined because of how much was spent, and a phone call to the bank was required.
14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? yes.
15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone? no.
16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? nope
16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? nope.
17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? nope
18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? yes. At work, even.
19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? n/a
20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? nothing that can't be explained away.
21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? surprisingly, no. I have managed to keep myself private.
22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? no
23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? numerous times.
24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? yes, and I made sure that I was the one to bring it up. "Fuck up, fess up"
25. Have you ever been in jail? surprisingly, no
26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? yes. and since I do not regularly wear underwear, I'm sure I was on more display than I'd known.
27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? yes.
28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? Yes.
29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? nope
30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? yes. My 5th grade teacher was a fucking hot little asian woman that I jerked to many times over the years.
31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? Two words: Jessica Rabbit.
32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? No.
33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? yep. even dumped it into my lap on more than one occasion.
34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? nope. I was always too chicken to make the first move.
35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? no
36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? yes, whenever I buy a movie from Walmart, because the cashiers forget to deactivate the security tag
37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? yup.
38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? yes. which is why I keep myself shaved.
39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? yes, but I scratched it anyway.
40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? yes. At a rest area. and there was none in the three stalls on that side. I took my pants off and dashed over to the other side of the room to find a stall with some.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote