View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 10:02 AM   #8
slave2100

Default Welcoming Sir Jake

Welcoming Sir Jake

As I was done with lunch, Suza asked me to broom and mop the mansion’s rooms, corridors, and toilets. He also mentioned that it had to be completed before Sir returns. Previously, I used to live in a two BHK flat. It was small, almost 900 square feet, so cleaning was easy and took not more than ten minutes. Also, I wasn’t the only person responsible for that job so I never thought that as a liability, but being a pet here, everything has changed. Sir’s house, this mansion is almost ten times bigger than of my house and cleaning is a quite big thing for someone like me because neither I have that sort of strength, nor stamina to work continuously right from five in the morning till late night. Also, this house needs to be cleaned with precision, so I cannot be sluggish or lazy, else it will be counted as a mistake, and I might be punished for that as well.

Holding a broom on a hand and a wet cloth on another, I started mopping the floors of each and every room of the gigantic mansion. Well, it wasn’t that dirty, infact, it wasn’t dirty at all, even the toilets, because this is done twice on a daily basis.

The only thing that took much of my time was the kitchen, because I had to wash the dishes as well. Also, I wasn’t so comfortable with two male staff watching me moping and doing the dishes naked. They kept on staring my body all the time, like I was an entertainment unit but to my surprise, I was finished with everything in less than 45 minutes. It was a happy and satisfying moment for me because I never thought I could mob this gigantic house in so less time. A different experience indeed because I was naked while doing that, infact, I was naked all day, the longest period when I didn’t wear anything. Well, that’s something both to be proud of and to be ashamed of.

After finishing my work, I sat for a while to relax and wondered who else lived here, because I haven’t seen anyone besides Suza and Sir, and the two male chefs in the kitchen. Considering the size of this building, almost all my relatives can live here together without any congestion. As I passed rooms after rooms, I slowly started to figure the purpose of each room. I got to mention the bedroom first, my Sir’s Sir bedroom, the largest and most beautiful. It was huge, almost four times the size of normal rooms. The bed was large and expensive with thick foamy cushions and pillows. There was a fireplace and a washroom as well, all inside the room. The walls had handmade art and the sealing was decorated with various animal’s real skulls as deer, tiger, and many more, giving a clear indication that Sir liked hunting. I also saw political and history books on the side table of the Sir’s bed, which indicated that he liked reading. There were a few smaller rooms as well, which also had a bed and a sofa. I guess that all were for guest but it wasn’t like every room had a bed or sofa. In fact, each room had its own identity. One room had office furniture, like an office table and chair for clients. One had a cozy sofa, a Barcalounger, which I guess was for reading. One was full of gym equipment like a treadmill, weights, hangers, etc. and one of the rooms even had a piano, which indicates that the Sir also likes to play music.

Of all the other rooms, there was the only one which was different and scariest among all. It was the last room, the room with devices meant to bring pain. It was even bigger than the Sir bedroom, infact, it was so large that it cannot be referred to as a room, but a hall instead, the hall of torture. It had all the devices like small & long whips, thick & thin canes, ropes, suspension cuffs, collars, and even the wooden spanking horse. I didn’t saw those in real and I don’t even know names of even half of what I saw inside that hall. Some of them were made for pleasure and some for pain, a real pain. To my surprise, there were also a couple of cattle prods, an instrument used to control animals by the use of high current electric shocks. I have no practical experience of those prods but I have seen in videos of how delicate girls scream with pain when tortured with those inhuman cattle prod. I also know that someday I could be one of those screaming girls, infact, I am the only one here on whom those devices of pain could be used, and no matter what I do, how perfectly I behave, someday I’ll commit a mistake and will be subjected to those scary things.

‘Finished with brooms and mops?’ Suza asked as I was lost in fantasizing my worst nightmares.

Trying to hide private parts with my palms, I nodded in with some shyness. It’s true that I was naked the whole day but it’s also true that I am still a woman, and not any animal. It’s obvious to be a little shy while being naked in front of a man.

‘The Sir is on way but before he comes I would like to tell you what to do and what not to do, else you’ll be in deep trouble on your first day itself’ he said and I prepared myself to listen him attentively.

‘First of all, you should know that your first impression was nothing to what is expected from a new pet’ he said and I can’t agree more.

I not only disobeyed my Sir time and again, but also made his fingers dirty with my shitty ass. Well, for that I even got a small punishment. I can still feel the pain of his kick in my lower ass.

‘I don’t know how he will treat you once he comes. It entirely depends on his mood. If normal, you will only be subjected to bondage and sexual assault only, but if he isn’t in a good mood, you might be subjected to serious stuff’ he said and I could feel my raising beats.

‘Serious stuff?’ I asked in a low voice.

‘Yes, like spanking, caning or even needle torture’ he told.

Well, I know about spanking and all but I never heard of needle torture.

‘What’s the needle thing?’ I asked back and in reply, Suza gave me a surprised look, like being a pet I should have known the answer to my question.

‘Yes, needle torture, on your breasts and pussy lips. How come you don’t know about it?’ he commented.

For a second my heart pounded. Did I hear needles on my breast on pussy lips? Is that a part of the pet’s torture session. I am so scared now because I am never comfortable with injections and needles around me.

How will I survive that on the most sensitive part of my body?

‘Ok enough with the torture and needles. There won’t be any punishment if you behave properly, if you make Sir happy’ Suza intervened, looking at my scared reaction.

‘How should I do that?’ I asked immediately, trying to feel my nipples.

‘First, when he comes, be ready with a tray full of juice and water. Usually, he likes a little juice immediately when he comes’ he said and I wrote that on my mind’s notebook.

‘Second, while he sits, try undressing him with his permission. You can start with shoes and socks. If you clean his foot with your own hands, say with a towel and warm water, I’m sure he’ll like that’ Suza suggested and I added that to my list.

‘But remember, never ever touch or do any activity without asking for permission. You need permission for almost everything so try making a habit of it’ he instructed and I nodded.

‘One more thing, you must learn to greet when you see him and bid goodbye when he is about to leave. These small activities create a good impression in every Sir’s eyes’ he told.

I nodded and noted.

‘You may not be knowing an ideal pet’s greet, do you?’ Suza asked and I got a little confused.

‘Ideal greets? What’s that? Good morning and good evening are the only things I know about greeting. Is a pet’s greeting different than those?’ I said to myself and made my eyes small.

Suza knew I didn’t know much about serive and its rules, so he elaborated.

‘See a pet greet in layman language is a feet kiss. As your Sir is close and seeks your service, you need to lay flat on the floor, keeping your hands on back and nose on his shoes. Then you need to kiss his feet, both of them. It’s a sign of pet’s obedience and submission, a kind of respect for Sir’ he said and before I could nod, I saw lights on the entrance gates of farm.

He was here and I had heart on my jaw.

Immediately I rushed towards the kitchen to get juice, towel, and some warm water, as Suza instructed. The chef knew why I was there so he quickly arranged those for me and holding a tray in a hand and a bowl of water in another, I almost ran towards the verandah where my Sir would be. Call it my immaturity or lack of experience but as soon as I reached there, the glass of juice fell from my tray and got broken into pieces, right before the eyes of my Sir and Suza. It felt like someone has snatched heart out of my ribs. I was so scared and worried.

Oh God! What have I done, what will I do now?

I was in such panic that my breaths were pacing to its maximum limit. Even the Sir was unhappy with what I did. I could clearly see the frustration in his eyes. Now I was sure that punishment was waiting for me.

‘This bitch again’ Sir commented, looking at Suza and without any more words, walked towards the sofa and got comfortable.

Somehow my eyes got watery, maybe because I knew I did a mistake but before the situation got any worse, I thought of giving myself another chance. As I saw my Sir stretching and cracking knuckles, I walked towards him in slow steps, with my eyes down and hands-on back, just as some trained pet. Then, as Suza told, I laid on the floor with buttocks facing towards the ceiling, and kissed both of his boots.

‘Permission to speak, Sir’ I spoke in a low voice, retaining my greet position.

Sir didn’t speak for a few seconds but after sometime, he finally gave the permission and said ‘ok pet K, you may rise up and speak’.

I was so happy with that response. Finally, I did a thing that he liked. I was just a little progress but I had birds inside me.

Slowly, I raise my head and knelt with my hand on the back, although I didn’t dare to take my eyes off the floor.

‘With your permission Sir, can I remove your shoe and clean your foot?’ I asked.

That bought a little smile on his face and I was delighted. Finally, I was getting what I deserved, my Sir’s satisfaction. I lifted his heavy foot and placed on my naked thigh and then carefully removed shoes from both of his feet, and started mopping it with warm water. In the process, I also got my thigh wet, even my vagina, but the warm water from his dirty foot felt like a thing to enjoy than to hate.

While mopping, I suddenly felt the touch of his hands on my back head. He was touching me and it was strange because I was still naked, and other than touching my private parts, his fingers were actually on my hair. It’s a sign of attachment and that touch filled me with positive energy but soon I realized that he was not touching me out of emotions, but was just patting me as he does to his dog. In a second I remembered who I was to him, just a pet, no better than a pet. No matter how hard I try, my position will remain the same. I am a pet today and will be a pet tomorrow aswell.

‘Ok enough mopping. Stop now’ he ordered and I did as he asked.

‘Now I want you to lick it till it dries as before’ he ordered.

I didn’t lick anyone’s foot before, nor even did I kiss it as I did now. Well, it wasn’t a time for question answers; neither was it a moment to delay. I was ordered to do something and I had to obey it without second thoughts. Keeping aside my feelings, I lowered my head and started licking his foot by my tongue. Well, although clean after mopping, his feet were still smelly but I didn’t stop and kept on moping water off his feet with my tongue. As some seconds passed, he started to caress me on my back, almost trying to feel the smoothness of my skin. That touch roused a sexual wave inside me. I could feel my vaginas crying for help, urging to be rubbed in the worst possible way, even my buttocks which were pleading to get smacked but I somehow suppressed all my desires.

When I was finished with the licking, the Sir raised me grabbing my hair. Well, it wasn’t as painful as it was in the morning, maybe because then he was pissed then and now he isn’t.

‘Now crawl towards the corner and kneel facing the wall’ he ordered and I crawled towards one of the corners and knelt with hands-on head and eyes on corners bottom.

‘How was her behavior all day?’ he asked Suza who didn’t reply at first but thought something before speaking.

‘Not up to standards, boss’ he reported.

That almost gave me a heart attack.

‘What wrong did I do? I was so well behaved all day. I obeyed every order and even did every work that was assigned to me in the given time, then why was Suza complaining about me? What wrong did I do to him?’ I asked myself but didn’t dare to question Suza or even turn towards them.

‘I see. She even misbehaved and disobeyed me in the morning’ Sir replied and Suza nodded.

‘Ok. She’ll be rewarded for what she did. Is the food ready?’ Sir asked one of the chefs standing on the door.

In reply, chef nodded and leaving me alone, knelt naked facing towards the corner, they all left for the evening snacks and all.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:38 PM.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post: