View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 06:32 PM   #6
slave2100

Default Pet routine

Pet routine

‘So by now you would have got a glimpse of what you are, isn’t it?’ Suza asked as I got a little normal after that painful interview.

I nodded but didn’t say anything. I couldn’t even look into his eyes as he already saw how inhumanly I was treated earlier by my Sir. I was still naked and was whining like a baby when Suza came in. That small interview not only killed my dignity and self-respect, but also my confidence and attitude. I was feeling like a sex toy which is bought just for entertainment and pleasure.

‘I am like a manger here and to you, am your boss’ Suza told.

I knew what he meant. Sir was the owner of this place but management was in hands of Suza. Well, that was a kind of a relief because he felt a little kind-hearted, atleast more than that of Sir Jake.

‘My duty is to keep you in discipline, see if you’re behaving as told. I will report your activities to Sir Jake. Even if you commit any slight mistake, I’ll report it to the Sir. Then he will decide what to do next’ Suza told.

I nodded.

‘I suggest you to obey as ordered else the punishment here is too brutal to bear’ he told.

Since I already had a trailer, I knew exactly what he was trying to say. I just nodded again and said nothing. It was just a couple of hours since my arrival and I have seen so much, suffered so much. I was just wondering how I will survive another 365 days like this.

‘Pets here have a routine to follow and you’ll have to stick to that’ he said, taking out a piece of paper from his pocket.

That must be the routine I had to follow.

‘No matter how late you slip into your room, you’ll have to wake by 4:30 in the morning. By 5 you should be done with potty, brush, and bath. 5 to 6 is the time when you’ll clean the mansion’s dining hall, verandah, kitchen, and all 4 bathrooms. By cleaning I mean broom and mopping with disinfectant. In the kitchen, the dinner dishes are done at the morning and that is your job now. Basins and commode should also be mirror clean’ he said, looking at the paper he had in hands.

I had my heart in my mouth. I was just too young for so much work. I didn’t even have any experience of cleaning or washing, now I had to do all these and that too within an hour. How can I even think of creating a good impression?

‘All these within an hour?’ I asked in a slow, worried tone.

Suza nodded but didn’t say anything.

‘Your routine is made by the Sir himself. Even a little delay will lead into punishment’ he said and continued.

I was on the verge of tears but I somehow suppressed my feelings.

‘After that, you’ll have to wait for the Sir to wake and when he does, you will help him with cleaning, shaving, and whatever he likes to do’ Suza said.

That was a kind of relief. Helping Sir with his works sounds like an easy job.

‘Sir usually leaves the mansion by 9, so after that, you’ll get breakfast. Once you’re done with it, you’ll be assigned some farm work which you must complete in given time else the same, punishment’ he said.

‘Farm work? What’s that?’ I asked.

‘There are varieties of those. Don’t worry, I will assign those to you’ Suza told and I nodded with a slight smile because I knew Suza, somewhere, had a soft place for me in his heart.

‘Then in the evening, after your farm shift gets over and before Sir comes back to the mansion, you’ll have to broom and sweep floors, clean toilets and kitchen, just like of morning’ he said.

That was sad. I fail to see if I get even an hour to rest or relax. I was scheduled to work continuously, both inside and outside the mansion, without any break, and if I got lazy or did any mistake, I would be subjected to punishment. That was harsh and mean. I am not any experienced servant but just a twenty-one-year girl with weak wrists and low spirits. How can I possibly live to the standards set for me?

‘In the evening, when the Sir comes back, you’ll help him getting fresh as like morning. You will be under his commands until he finally takes you off duty’ he continued.

I just nodded without questioning because I was certain to fail from what was expected of me.

‘Do you have any questions for this?’ Suza asked.

Questions? How funny and sad. I had a dozen questions like how can he assign that painful routine to some girl like me. How could he make me work on the farm like laborers? I had so many questions but I didn’t have the courage to ask, so I just shook my head.

‘Good. Now last but most important part’ he said and I was ready with all ears.

‘You won’t be getting any clothes until you earn them’ he said and paused looking at me.

Well, even I didn’t understand him completely. I won’t be getting any clothes, what that’s supposed to mean. Will I be naked?

‘Sorry I didn’t get you’ I asked back immediately.
Suza took a deep breath to explain further.

‘What I mean is you will have to be naked from now onwards, until you buy clothes from your earned salary’ he elaborated.

I was in a shock, a deep deep shock. Of all my bouncers and shocks, this was the biggest. I won’t be getting any clothes, I’ll be naked all time, all day, all night at ll places. How is that possible? I even have to work on the farm, will I do that naked as well, in front of everyone?

‘What?’ I asked again, just to confirm if I heard right.

‘Yes. The orders are not to let you be in any sort of cloths’ Suza told and my mouth got opened on its own.

‘But Suza, don’t I have to work on the farm with other men? Will I have to be naked there too?’ I asked with my fingers crossed, and as expected, Suza nodded.

‘Yes. All the time, all the places, you can’t wear anything until you earn it’ he said.

‘Earn what?’ I asked back.

‘Salary. You’ll be working on a farm, and so you’ll get a salary too, 20 cents a day’ he said and I almost laughed at my destiny.

20 cents for a day, that’s like 6 dollars a month. What will I do with that?

Even the cheapest panties come for 10 dollars. By this earning it will take almost 6 weeks to buy even a panty. That means I will have to be completely naked for the first six weeks. Now I have no words to say. I am in a deep shock. I already knew I will be stripped someday by my Sir but who had thought I’ll have to be naked for a couple of months.

‘Suza, you're joking, right? 20 cents won’t even buy me underpants for atleast two months’ I said but Suza smiled instead.

‘You will have to tell that to Sir. He made your routine and it can change only if he wills to change it’ he said.

I was helpless. By the impression I made so far, I will be lucky not to get any more severe punishments. Bargaining about my salary will only piss him off and who knows how worse this day will end. Now my only hope is the man standing before me.

‘Now I’ll have to take all your clothes’ Suza said before I could say anything.
He then picked up my bag and signaled the things I had on my body, my top, skirt, panty, and bra.

‘Even what am I wearing now?’ I asked and he nodded.

Undressing in front of him was so awkward, but what can I say. From now I had to walk naked not only in front of him or Sir but before of all the other men on the farm and that too for weeks. A cold wave ran all through my body by imaging that scene when I’ll be abused, commented on my nudity.
Without much delay, I thought of giving the last shot. I got into my knees and folded my arm, like praying before some God.

‘I beg you Suza, please don’t do this to me. Have a little mercy. How can I be naked for two months? How can I work naked before all those men? Please rethink it, I am just an immature girl’ I begged with desperate eyes but my emotional expressions didn’t change his expressions, even a little.

He was as still as a rock, a true copy of Sir, just a soft-hearted one.
‘As I said, I cannot help you with anything. You’ll have to talk to Sir’ he said and asked for my clothes.

I started weeping. My tears were was uncontrollable.

‘Please Suza, I beg you’ I urged gain, but my pitiful face didn’t break him, but instead, he looked a kind of frustrated.

‘Listen. Undress now else I’ll have to undress you by force. I am sure you won’t like that’ he said, harshly, almost shouting at me.

Now I was really scared. I didn’t want another violence in such a short span of time. Immediately, without any more questions, I took off my top and skirt, and then unhooked my bra and slipped off my panties as well. Suza took it all and kept inside my bag. First begging and now standing naked with eyes full of tears, I can’t explain how humiliated I was.

‘Now go take a quick bath. You’ll get lunch at some time. I’ll also explain do’s and don’ts after a while’ he said.

I nodded without much energy.

As he was leaving, I realized that I didn’t see the washroom to bath.
‘Suza, where should I take a bath?’ I asked.

He turned towards the farm and pointed the only tap in a corner. That was the same tap used to water the flowers. It was so embarrassing because it was located just at the worst possible place, in between the farm where everyone was working.

Now I had no words, no questions either. I’ll have to go through weeks of absolute nudity, which is working naked, sleeping naked even bathing naked in public, in front of servants. It was too much to bear but I had to live it perfectly, without any questions or queries. I was so frustrated, depressed, almost broken from inside. I curse myself to be born as a girl, to be born human as well. Even animals have a better life than me.

‘Suza, won't it would be better if Sir ties me up in the farm and asks every man to rape me one by one’ I commented on the ugly routine where the Sir had me naked all the time.

Suza didn’t answer but instead, just shook his head, gave me some tough looks, and left with my clothes and bag. By that comment, I felt like I took verbal revenge, but it didn’t give me a positive vibe. I had a feeling that I said something wrong, something bad. Anyways, now was the time to bath, when I had to walk towards that tap on the farm.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:37 PM.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post: