View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 07:52 AM   #61
Manarus
Distinguished Member

[Pausing the PP rule again for a personal update]

Today noon I put my butt plug out, will need to do the 24h plug thing another time. I also decided to stop and maybe abandon the peeing rule now again. I found out, that it currently affects my real life too much. Sometimes I am just waiting for the right hour, or I do not drink something because I am afraid it will cause me unpleasantness. Also the idea turned me very on, and from time to time it was fun, overall I cannot integrate it well with my life currently. So after nearly one week, I stop this. Maybe I try this rule later on again, maybe not. I think I also have been a bit too generous with doing and accepting all the additional tasks, which I initially ruled out when setting up this thread. In addition to my real life, it overwhelmed me a bit. Not saying I didn't like it, though.

Also, I need a little break now from getdare. I certainly will do all the dares on my todo list, they are not forgotten! Just not now or in the next days. I really need some break.

In fact, what I like the most about BDSM is not the dares itself (although some are pretty cool and enjoyable), but the feeling of relief and the absolute enthusiastic feeling of freedom afterwards.

So I will now take my freedom back and enjoy this great feeling. I think I earned it

Hope to see you all around later!

[End of personal update]

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote