Old 12-15-2020, 07:47 AM   #15
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
That would have been epic

I remember you mentioned that.
Why donīt you tell us how that looks like in your fantasy ?
well if we're playing out the entire fantasy... We start of on the bed. Just kissing and light petting and as things start to get steamier, he slowly kisses my wrist before attaching it to the cuffs on the bed frame. The same thing happens with the other wrist. He'd kiss me and then down to my neck while pinching my nipples. The combo would make me squirm and tug lightly on the cuffs. He'd move down, trailing a finger over my pussy but otherwise ignoring it in favour of moving down my legs. He cuffs those too, spreading them nice and wide. A lot of teasing would happen before any orgasms... Maybe he'd kick my pussy until I beg to cum and then strap a vibe on me and turn it up to high. He'd either sit back and watch as I writhe and cum over and over untill I'm too sensitive to cum again or maybe he'd make it even worse by touching and teasing other parts of my body. Either way I'd be mush at the end.

Ps.: Thanks, Iīm hungry now....awesome choices.
I made myself hungry thinking of food lmao

F//straight//~90% domme//AMA

I prefer to dominate but I'll switch on occasion

Likes: edging, clit torture, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasms, challenges

Limits: public, blood, pee, scat, messy, insertions, pictures, name calling (more to be added)
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote