View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 05:01 AM   #6
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
How long have you gone without having and orgasm?

What is the most number of orgasms you've had in one session? Day?

What is your favorite form of clit torture for you and for subs?

Do you have a preference for male or female subs?
How long have you gone without having and orgasm?
The max I've done is a little over 2 weeks (which was very difficult given the number of edges done within that time!)

What is the most number of orgasms you've had in one session? Day?

I've only had one or two sessions where I subbed for someone. But in a day.... I think the max is somewhere around 40. I was so exhausted after that!

What is your favorite form of clit torture for you and for subs?

For me... I like toothpaste (which feels nice and not so much like torture to me), brushes and light pumping. For subs... I haven't played with many females but it's usually the same forms.

Do you have a preference for male or female subs?

I prefer male subs even though I've played with a few females.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
Since you enjoy more been dominant let's deepen in the submissive side:

There is some mental or emotional factor that occours in you for feeling and willing to be submissive?

Which is the aspect of submission you enjoy the most? And which is the one you enjoy the less?

Is expose yourself to intimate questions making you somehow feeling submissive?

Thanks in advance .
Since you enjoy more been dominant let's deepen in the submissive side:

There is some mental or emotional factor that occours in you for feeling and willing to be submissive?
If I'm feeling out of control or sad I'd be more inclined to sub. If I'm tipsy I feel more daring and might offer to sub. And depending on how comfortable I am with someone, I might offer to give up control for a few hours. Trust is a major thing for me when subbing.

Which is the aspect of submission you enjoy the most? And which is the one you enjoy the less?

I enjoy praise if I've done something well and I especially enjoy satisfying the person I'm playing with. I don't like not being in control. Which is why I haven't subbed for long periods continuously. Knowing that someone 'owns' me and 'controls' me can be hot sometimes but it can feel overwhelming.

Is expose yourself to intimate questions making you somehow feeling submissive?

You'd think so... but actually no. I don't feel particularly subby right now. I'm just having lots of fun answering these questions!

Thank you both for the great questions

F//straight//~90% domme//AMA

I prefer to dominate but I'll switch on occasion

Likes: edging, clit torture, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasms, challenges

Limits: public, blood, pee, scat, messy, insertions, pictures, name calling (more to be added)
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to edgeofmyclit for this post: