Old 05-05-2015, 04:42 AM   #21
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl agai,

What object to use for your spanking:
2. Hair brush, hard end.

You will be naked for your spanking. This will be your position:
3. In a corner of your room.

They all have to be as hard as you can hit. It's a punishment so we want your arse nice and red.~
3. 100

During the spanking you MUST say thank you after each hit. Count out loud as you spank yourself.

After the spanking you will:
6. Write a 200 word essay about how naughty you were and why you deserved to be spanked. Stay naked until this essay is complete.

Wedgie: ( Even as the next dares say "Leave it in for an hour," still continue on to the next dare while your waiting for the other to finish. It's faster and less annoying this way.
3. Frozen

If you rolled a 3 - Get a pare of tight underwear, get it wet with water, then place it in the freezer for at least 10 minutes. Take it out and give yourself a painful wedgie. Leave this until you send a 20 worded text to someone. No more, no less. If you don't have a cell phone, then melt an ice cube on your nipples.

Humiliation
5. No bra for the rest of the day. ( If you are male, than no boxers )

Degrading
4. Go into your bathroom, or anywhere where there is a large mirror. Perform a strip tease for yourself, then give your bottom a nice, hard smack.

here is the essay about my punishment
I have been naughty and that is why I needed to be severely punished.
I know I must be punished and especially spanked and humiliated every time I am naughty. That time I disobeyed to my Master and that earns me a punishment choosen in getdares dices because my Master loves to make me dares with dices sort. Every time I need a punishment He chooses a dare and I have to dice and make all the item of the dares. This time He chose that dare and that's why I got all those punishments.
I first had to strip naked then go to the corner of the room… I then got (He gave them to me) 100 hard swats of the bath brush… it had been held because I had to thank and count for each strokes.
I then had to go to the corner for 30 minutes.
Then went the wedgie : I had to get a pair of tight underwear, wet it, and freeze it 30 minutes. My Master then wedgied me hard I had to shout : I am a naughty slave in need of hard punishment… 2 times. Then He made an ice cube melt on my nipples… it was so cold…
As I usually go commando my Master forced me to go naked the rest of the day.
The next day I had to strip in front of my Master and two friends till I was naked and got another 100 strokes with the brush

thanks

Karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote