2 Desks
Futon
Dresser
CD Rack
Bulletin Board
Big office swivel chair
Computer
TV

My futon is in front of my front window, which the window is quite big. In the corner I have a corner desk which my computer is on. On the wall next to it is my bulletin board which I keep my necklaces, watch, a million notes, and some candy canes on. On the other side of my desk is a book case with 3, now 2, shelves(one broke). It has some computer games on it and a bunch of books. Then under my smaller window I have my grandfather's desk which I have my Ayn Rand books, my history and algebra books (don't have to take to school again till June), a binder where I'm keeping all my stuff for college, and a bunch of sheet music. Then I have a taller 5 shelve bookcase that I've run out of space for books. I also keep all the Jones Soda bottles I've gotten on there.

I've got a bookcase with two shelves on it (that are filled with books) that on the top of it I have my tv, VCR, NES, and my brother's wii on. On top of my TV I have my Devil Zombie ducky that I got in Salem. Next to that is my dresser, which on top of it is some legos I have. My CD rack is next to my closet, and a calender over it, and on the other side of my closet is a little table that has a ton of junk on it. I've also got a painting of the Titanic and the Lusitania on my walls. Three of my walls are white and one is brown. Carpet is badly stained off white carpet. I've also got red curtains, they came with the house when we bought it. I don't care much to change them, I move out in about a year and a half.

PM Dares Here

BDSM Test Results

My Shoe Collection

My Dare Calendar. Add some stuff!
nate2010 is offline   Reply With Quote