View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 08:43 PM   #4
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Excellent. Sounds like you are in for a fun couple of months
Keep us updated how you get on
Its been about 4 weeks since i started. Between the crotchless or no panties and only mini and micro skirts/dresses my pussy hasn't been covered in 4 weeks. Since then I've added about 10 pairs of crotchless underwear and a few new dresses/skirts and heels. Number 5 or 3 has probably been the easiest of the rules since i pretty much only wear skirts dresses or heels anyway. Number 6 was definitely the rule i underestimated the most especially when doing things like getting the mail or running outside for things quickly. 9 is probably the easiest i never wear stockings ever except for the occasional pair of fishnets. 11 and 12 haven't been terrible i try and do it as discretely as possible. Ive messed up on a few rules since the beginning so i have been given 2 additional "punishment" rules: Every time I leave the house before flashing my ass for 10 seconds i must give myself 25 spanks on each cheek and the second is: Every day I must wear a plug outside of the house for at least 2 hours. And I've been warned that if i mess another one up all my "before i can return home rules" will be doubled so 20 seconds of flashing 2 edges 50 spanks etc...

1. Must either be commando or wearing crotchless panties at all times
3. Only mini and micromini skirts. No pants/ trousers.
4. Tops must be tight/ sheer or both
5. Only high heels allowed (exception for exercising or driving where flats are allowed for safety)
6. Any time leaving your home you must edge or cum before you can re-enter.
9. No pantyhose allowed. Bare legged or in stockings/ hold ups at all times.
11. Any time leaving your home you must flash your boobs for at least 10 seconds in a public place before you can return.
12. Any time leaving your home you must flash your ass for at least 10 seconds in a public place before you can return.

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PartySlut for this post: