View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 01:39 PM   #7
chasteboi2

Also going to include a CUM competition... cum as many times as you can before the games are officially opened, and report here within 24 hours to see how you stack up against everyone else. The prize up for grabs is the ability to "steal" organs from other players. if your orgasm is stolen, you MAY STILL cum when your denial period is up, but it must be ruined, and the appropriate guideline below followed.

If you are a medalist in this event and you "steal" and orgasm from another player, you can state your intent to have that orgasm at any point during the games. However, you must give us a statement of intention to orgasm at least 24 hours prior to the orgasm. Specify date and time. And if you miss that time, you forfeit the orgasm.

Gold Medalist: can "steal" the orgasm of any other participant in the competition, thereby extending their target's denial by 1 full week after ruin.
Silver Medalist: can "steal" the orgasm of any participant, except the gold medalist, thereby extending their target's denial by 4 days after ruin.
Bronze Medalist: can "steal" the orgasm of any participant, except the gold and silver medalists, thereby extending their target's denial by 48 hours after ruin.
Dead Last: orgasm is stolen (given to each medalist). No ruined orgasm. Extension of denial is 2 weeks.

Hopefully that was clear. Let me know if you have any questions.

Chastity belts: cb-6000s (in chrome finish or silicon), rikers clear

I LOVE HAVING MY COCK LOCKED!
Kik: thisguyoerhere
chasteboi2 is offline   Reply With Quote