View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 01:29 PM   #6
chasteboi2

Gotta say, I was hoping for a few more takers on this, but I'm excited to get started nonetheless! That said...

Today marks the first official day of competition, as some events start before the opening ceremonies. However, your Olympic denial does NOT begin until the games have been declared open. Until then...

Edging competition:
Should you wish to participate, keep track of all the edges you complete between now and the opening of the games. Report here within 24 hours of the opening ceremony ending and let us know how many you completed.

Gold Medalist: earns the right to give ANY participant in the edging competition 500 additional edges to complete before the end of their denial.
Silver Medalist: earns the right to give ANY participant, except the gold medalist, 250 additional edges to complete before the end of their denial.
Bronze Medalist: earns the right to give ANY participant, except the gold and silver medalists, 100 additional edges to complete before the end of their denial.
Dead Last: EVERY edging task completed throughout the entirety of the game is doubled. Plus 300 extra edges before the end of the denial.

Chastity belts: cb-6000s (in chrome finish or silicon), rikers clear

I LOVE HAVING MY COCK LOCKED!
Kik: thisguyoerhere
chasteboi2 is offline   Reply With Quote