View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 04:40 AM   #23
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1. ... be mummified and gagged for 24 hours OR submerged in a bath of sperm for 24 hours (straw for breathing).
2. ... have your asshole fucked for 1 hour straight OR be throat fucked for 1 hour straight.
3. ... eat something directly off a strangers feet OR lick a public toilet seat. You'd think I'd say feet but it really depends on who the stranger is. Some feet can be very dirty and nasty. I think I have better chances of having a cleaner toilet seat.
4. ... be naked in a hot tub with a group of hot naked people of your preferred sex but not allowed to touch anyone OR be blindfolded listening to white noise while getting a blowjob/be eaten by a total stranger of your non-preferred sex.
5. ... use a public toilet with all glass walls for a week OR not be allowed to use any toilet for a year (you must go some place else). Don't really see the issue. I'll use a bucket.
6. ... always get your pubic hair shaved by a total stranger OR never be allowed to shave (nor trim) your pubic hair ever again. I don't take my chances with the stranger.
7. ... have a permanent public webcam inside your toilet facing up which hardly shows your face OR have a permanent public webcam facing your shower which shows your entire body and face.
8. ... go naked skydiving OR go for a naked horseback ride through a busy pubic park. I don't think I can get myself to jump out of a plane.
9. ... be locked in stocks for a day on the market square to let people throw anything (non painful) they want at you OR be locked naked in a very tiny cage in the basement for a week getting only dog food and water served once a day in a bowl. I think I made this one a little too easy.
10. ... only ever be allowed to tie others up for the rest of your life OR only ever be allowed to be tied up yourself for the rest of your life. I'm really more sub then dom, so.
11. ... be force fed anything for a week OR only allowed to eat food and drink from a strangers mouth for a week. Both choices are pretty appalling but it does depend upon the stranger.
12. ... sleep for a week head to toe covered in peanut butter OR sleep for a week naked and tied tightly spread eagle to the bed. I really hate the stench but I guess I'll get used to it. I cannot sleep in a spread eagle. I tried.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote