View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 09:39 PM   #20
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinky deviant View Post
5 more edges while doing deepthroat suck keep sucking while completing the edges if you dont mind my tweek to the rules
Hi @kinky deviant,

Thanks for this very fun task. This slut sure loved to have her mouth used ☺️

I started this task by getting out my medium dildo which is over 8" long and has a suction cup. I suctioned cupped this to the mirror in my bedroom and then added some Salted Caramel flavoured lube (hehe just as a treat - it's super yummy). I then knelt down and doubled checked the height and warmed up by linking and sucking the dildo then deep throated the dildo so deep that my nose was pressed against the mirror. I then placed the wand on low onto my clit and started the timer. Within 20 seconds I was wet and near the edge so I increased the intensity of the wand to medium which within 5 seconds had me on edge so much so I was worried I was going to cum I had to pull the wand away to stop myself from going over the edge. I had a 5 second break where I continued to deep thoat the dildo. It was so deep i had forced it past my throat barrier.

I then proceeded to place the wand back on my needy clit on medium and within 10 seconds I was back to the edge and I stopped it. I was so wet and achy and needy my clit was throbbing and my insides were pulsing. I had a 20 second break where I continued to suck and deep throat the dildo and started back up with the wand on my dildo on the medium and then high setting until I had edged 3 more times.

At the end of this my holes were oh so needy and wet and my throat and xlit were nice and tender 😊

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote