Position roll: 3)Bent over a chair

2)all in all out 50 bpm 4 minutes

Oral
I DON'T

Lube
4) toothpaste

More fucking (reroll position)
Position roll: 2)above the dildo falling onto it

4) 2 but every time you put the tip to your anus say "please no it hurts, please not again" then scream in pain when you ram it
----> 2)Ram it in you as fast as possible then remove it very slowly repeat this for 8 minutes

Final fucking (reroll position)
Position roll: 1) hands and knees

6)slowly fuck your tender ass for 5 minutes at 50 bpm

Finisher
1)CUM!! Then write a full report below

Done, this dare was hard but really pleasant.

I started in fetal position, using my toothpaste stick with classic lube.
I fucked myself roughly, the 10 first insertions were painful and i did'nt have to pretend to beg, but after it was more pleasant (BTW, 65bpm all in all out is just impossible by myself, so I did it as fast as possible).

I've spit a little on the stick, then I've bended over my chair, and I've really enjoy this part, feeling the toys pressing into my ass. As previously, I don't know if I reached 50bmp, but I tryed.

The third part was more unpleasant. I coated the stick with toothpaste, put in on the chair, and I've let myself down on it. The first penetration was great, but my asshole was immediatly retighten by the toothpaste. Begging before each insertion turned me on (I could'nt scream because of my neighbours), but my asshole was really tight, and it's hurt for real.

The last part was easier, and the burning of the toothpaste finally turned me on again. After 5 minutes, I've easily cum, almost without touching my dick.
Then I wrote this report!

Thanks for the dare.

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote