View Single Post
Old 12-21-2023, 02:22 AM   #24
SilverBlue

Pencil Alternate ending...

The Nude-Blacks retaliated with two quick tries, one under the posts and one out wide which they converted easily. It had been a close game...

The Nude-Blacks team ran together to celebrate their victory, jumping and slapping each other on the back (and some butt slaps too). There wasn't much point standing around, and then rain started to fall which motivated our team to make a nude dash back to the changing rooms. We all hit the communal showers and the warm water steamed up the change rooms quickly.

Georgia and I helped wash off the remaining paint from each others' body. Georgia rolled my nipples between her finger tips to wash away the blue paint that was still clinging to them, while I tilted my head back to rinse mud from my hair. I moved behind Georgia and washed her painted back, working my fingers to rub off any stubborn bits. Moving my hand between her legs to rub off the paint stuck in her pubic hair and the folds in her skin around her pussy. She moaned, so I continued to rub my fingers around her lips. Georgia leaned forward and placed her palms against the steamy shower wall and poked her butt out to give me easier access to her 'under-carriage". I cupped my breasts with one arm while my other hand focused on give her pleasure.

"Fuck yessss" Georgia exclaimed loudly as she rocked her pussy on my hand as she orgasmed.

It was only when she came that we noticed the steam of the showers was clearing as the males had all finished and were watching us in shock and awe. I quickly moved away from Georgia and crossed my arms. The water that had collected between my breasts while my arm had cupped them, splashed loudly to the shower floor.

The captain passed around mugs and poured a little whiskey straight in to all of them. He handed me and Georgia a mug each and gave us a wink.

"Sláinte!"
"Sláinte!!"
"Sláinte!!!" They roared and we all gulped down our whiskey.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 12-21-2023 at 02:25 AM.
SilverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SilverBlue for this post: