View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 09:46 AM   #12
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by stageek View Post
Wait, you do realise that cum is extremely irritating for the human eye right ?
Well, it produces blindness, painful, and extreme itching, but that only lasts for a short while. The recovery is complete and quick--as long as you don't do it daily for 20 years, she would be fine.

It is not for nothing that they call it the "pink eye"!

All things considered, it is perfect for someone whose turn on is causing a lot of pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stageek View Post
Other than that I'd love to know how you managed to hypnotize her like that !
Er...Actually, I cheat and do it the easy way!

I had her listen to this file:

Email Slave

The file is called email slave, but actually makes her vulnerable to receive a hypnosis file through any electronic means (email, Skype, Snapchat, GetDare PM, KinkTalk PM, Facebook Chat, standard cellular short text messages, etc. Heck, even shitty KiK messages work!).

Of course, I modified by sending her later hypnosis files that not only reinforce the triggers, but also make them only effective when sent by me. Otherwise, it will be too dangerous for me to expose her to receive hypnotic commands from random strangers. Not good at all.

Then, I just SkyPe her a message to tell her how she loves to get my cum on her eyes, on how it turns her on and makes her cum herself!

I sent her such a file daily for about a month or so, and then I just keep on giving her pink eyes.

If you do this, you got to remember that the subconscious mind simply ignores the word "no". If you send your slave girl an hypno file telling her not to close her eyes on sight of your cum heading straight towards them, it will be received as if you really gave her an hypnotic suggestion to actually DO close her eyes whenever she sees cum heading towards that direction... Precisely the opposite of what you wanted!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote