View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 10:29 AM   #50
aloe
Distinguished Member

*blushes* gosh. I am so needy.

I just finished my hour with the vibe...it didn’t die but gosh, has it left me squirmy anyways.

After the first 5 minutes with it on low I reached down to turn it off, realizing my needy hole was already leaking *blushes* ... turning the vibe off somehow making me more needy, I decided to circle my clit to edge (I was 6 behind in the edges for checking the thread).

After I edged I circled my nipples, which grew more needy under my touch....making me more squirmy. Then turned the vibe back on for the next 5 minutes on low....gosh. My panties were more than a little damp.

After that five minutes I edged again...feeling the neediness build again (my laptop decided to update so not a ton to be done for work while I wait)

...then the first burst on medium. SO much more squirmy but it also felt so so good to have more of the delightful buzzing....another edge because why not keep getting caught up.... another 5 minutes on low, another edge and time spent circling my nipples with the 5 off....5 on again....5 off and another edge. By this point my panties are soaked *BLUSHES* and I’m so so needy.

Turning the vibe back on and up to medium staring at the clock....squirming...desperately hoping it doesn’t die. And it made it!!

I reached to turn it off and did one more edge...and have been squirming and typing this up with my needy hole gently clenching around the vibe. So happily squirmy.

(Although I don’t think I want to keep the neediness pent up too much longer )

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote