View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 07:26 AM   #38
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix645 View Post
1. I can understand that. I certainly hope your first time will be a good experience

2. Ah thats interesting, do you think its ironic that you ended up here or so you think that the fact you were raised that way even enforced a broader spectrum of sexuality? I guess it really depends on your environment. I sometimes feel bad for not having had sex. Im sometimes even anxious about future relationships because I think that there would be some kind of experience expected of me.

3/4. I feel you ^^ Ive put myself on a denial schedule a few days ago too. What is the most you have edged in a single session? Are you more of a slow edging person or more fast paced?
2. It’s definitely ironic. If you knew me in person, you’d think I’d be the last person to end up on here. I think the way I was raised maybe made me more curious about sex stuff and got to me to start exploring on my own. Really, any sexual thing I’ve done always started off with curiosity.

3/4. I think the most I’ve done in 1 session is 5 or 6 times. As far the the timing, I started off kinda slow but the more desperate to cum I’ve gotten the faster it is. I think right now, if I were allowed, I would probably cum in under 2 minutes because I’m so horny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessAwful View Post
Heyo! Too late to say welcome to GD?

Here's some questions:
  • Favorite color?
  • Favorite kink so far, if any?
  • On a sliding scale from 0 being completely sub, to 100 being completely dom, where are you at?
  • Do you think you're the type to prefer random play/dares with many people, or a single/few long term play partner(s)?
Favorite color?[*]Favorite kink so far, if any? Pink
[*]On a sliding scale from 0 being completely sub, to 100 being completely dom, where are you at? I’d say like 10
[*]Do you think you're the type to prefer random play/dares with many people, or a single/few long term play partner(s)? a bit of both? I enjoy having different dares from different people, since they may have other ideas and kinks for me to try versus just a few. But I do enjoy people following up after I complete their dare and spicing it up with another dare.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post: