View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 03:37 AM   #36
Felix645
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lushrant View Post
1. Do you imagine how your first time would look like? If so is there anything you would like to happen to make it as good as possible? I want to think that I would enjoy it but have heard that many girls do not the first time. I’d be worried about not cumming or it hurting. I’ve never tried penetration so fear it would hurt

2. Did you ever felt pressured to have sex? I dont mean like physically but mentally in terms of what "society" thinks about sex. I feel like being a virgin is sometimes looked upon negatively, at least I feel like that sometimes still being a virgin myself ^^ not really. In fact; I’ve felt the opposite. I was raised kinda sheltered and most of my friends growing up where the same so sex was kinda looked down upon my whole life

3. How often do you masturbate? About 3 to 4 times a week, on average.

4. You said you like orgasm control and edging. What is the longest you've gone without an orgasm?
It depends. So I’ve gone a week or so without an orgasm, but no on purpose. Just during times that I’ve not had the desire as much. As for denial, right now I’m going on day 3 and have been edging which is making it very difficult
1. I can understand that. I certainly hope your first time will be a good experience

2. Ah thats interesting, do you think its ironic that you ended up here or so you think that the fact you were raised that way even enforced a broader spectrum of sexuality? I guess it really depends on your environment. I sometimes feel bad for not having had sex. Im sometimes even anxious about future relationships because I think that there would be some kind of experience expected of me.

3/4. I feel you ^^ Ive put myself on a denial schedule a few days ago too. What is the most you have edged in a single session? Are you more of a slow edging person or more fast paced?

Likes , Dislikes , Limits, Toys

My PM dares

Felix645 is offline   Reply With Quote