View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 10:52 AM   #1
arielhood14

Talking punish this 18f slut in any way you can think of

hello members of getdare! i am brand new here as i have been lurking for a while but have only now had the guts to make an account.

now onto why i am making this post - i have been a naughty slut i’ve the past few days, cumming and pissing whenever i want, because of this i ask you, the kind people of getdare, to punish this slut in any way you see fit! i have cum 4 times this evening already, one of which was a squirting orgasm, so my clit is incredibly sensitive and raw from me rubbing it so much

i ask these punishments can take place over the next week either for when i’m at college or at home afterwards. i will also have a chance in two days time where i will meet with an older man who’s dick i have previously sucked. if the situation allows on this meeting i may do it again, so if you have any tasks surrounding this i will be sure to complete them

my kik is sub547 if you prefer to send me your punishments there or require photo evidence of the completion

i have all household items, including an electric toothbrush which feels great on my clit and a bottle i use to pump my clit so it becomes swollen, bruised, painful and sensitive. my limits are family, loud activities, public, poo play and social suicide
arielhood14 is offline   Reply With Quote