View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 11:23 AM   #38
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornedRimedGlasses View Post
This seems like fun. FAST FUCK in Pussy, with a big dildo if you have it. Followed by PUSSY GAPE with the same dildo.
Thanks @HornedRimedGlasses for this fun task!

I started by removing my giant egg plug from my pussy but left the anal beads in my ass.

I then selected my largest dildo, and shoved it roughly in my pussy set a 5 minute timer and roughly fucked my pussy. I almost came twice. Sadly I didn't have permission to orgasm like my pussy wanted so I held off whilst fucking my pussy hard with the large dildo until the 5 minute timer went off.

I then pushed the large dildo all the way into my pussy and set a timer for 10 minutes. During these 10 minutes I also placed clothes pins on my labia and nipples. Once the 10 minute timer went off, I twisted the clothes pins on my nipples until they came off, and pulled the clothes pins off my labia. I then pulled the dildo out of my dripping wet pussy and pushed the giant egg plug back in place to keep my pussy stretched as wide as possible.

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote