Thread: Is it safe?
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #70
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterssub View Post
Is ginger root safe? Also what's the sensation like? Burning? Thanks!
Ginger root is generally safe but some people maybe allergic to it, so you need to ensure you or who you are playing with has eaten ginger before and has had no reaction. A generally safe way to test for allergens would be to take a pun and insert the tip into the ginger, make a very light scratch on inner forearm and wait thirty mins to see if there is a reaction. This method is generally safe way to test and is the way drs test for allergies. To be safe you could have some Puritan ready to ease any reaction.

Please be aware though some very rare people can have extreme allergic reactions so don’t test it this way if they have existing allergens. If in doubt most drs will perform this allergen test for you.

As to the sensation it varies some ppl (though this is rare) only have a similar feeling as they would to deep heat or Ben gay the American equivalent.

Most experience an intense burning sensation that can last for thirty minutes, if you want to extend this re peel the ginger and reinsert.

As with anything else if inserting vaginally use caution and make sure you can retrieve it as toxic shock syndrome can occur with any inserted object that you lose and bdsm related visits to the hospital can be very embarrassing! (Though that can be fun if you are into that)

Please note I have said all this from my own experience and am not a medical person.

Jenni

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote