Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes

What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Nothing

What do you like about giving blowjobs? Everything

Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I try to make eye contact

Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? Yes How? licking and nibbling

In what ways would you play with his balls? With my hand and mouth

What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? I would try it

Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? I prefer average to large

Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? yes How would you do that? by rubbing his shaft and licking the head of his penis

Do you like to be forced onto it? I would haven't been yet In what way would you like that? the feeling of not being in control is a turn on for me

Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? The bigger the better

How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Love it

How do you feel about cum going on your face? Love it

How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Sure why not

How do you feel about cum going on your body? Go for it

How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? What a waste

Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? Because I want to love the taste

Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? Play with it

What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? Usually on my knees but I am open to try anything

Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Tell him how much I love his cock

Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I would love to try with multiple cocks

Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? I will try anything once

Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) I vary

Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? What ever he would like
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? Yes I have

Would you let someone face-fuck you? I a heart beat

Anything extra you want to say? Now I need to find a cock to suck on this morning

Likes: group, mild pain, pic/vid share (no face), dares, bets/games, small anal, panties, Chastity, SPH, light bondage

Limits: Family, Permanent, messy, Illegal, friends, social suicide, body changes, Scat
ExposeHim is offline   Reply With Quote