View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 03:58 AM   #14
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
Thanks for submitting this dare!

I needed to wait a little for my roommates to return to their rooms before I did this one. I wore my tshirt with a gown over to cover myself and walked to the street facing window. I will say it was very dark but I didn't turn kn the lights for this one, but I can do this for the next dare. I opened the curtain wider than a foot and could see a few people still around, since there are still smaller shops down the road which stay open until late (11pm). I could have waited longer for the shops to close and less people, but I was already not too visible and didn't want to spoil the excitement for anyone reading. Removing the gown, I set it aside and could feel the cold around me, but after some pinching and rubbing my body it wasn't so bad. My pussy felt really hot on my fingers and I was pinching my nipples too, watching the people walking along the street. I missed this! The feeling of being exposed and choosing to perform for an audience like this really scared me, but also turns me on so much. During the second edge I could hear yelling which frightened me since I thought I was caught and I ducked away for a second but continued right after stepping back into place. I guess it was something but these things make me jump! I need more practice...

Two edges done, thank you for the dare!

Question time!
Yes, the garden can be used for dares, it's a little more public than upstairs behind a window, but the fencing helps with privacy. Reminder that it's only accessible by leaving the front door and walking around the building
I am happy you enjoyed my dare !
what about some step by step improvement? like:
- do it again in the morning with daylight
- do it again but without the tshirt this time so...naked
- do it again with a wider curtains gap
- do it again with lights on at night (maybe the kitchen counter small light not the main one)
- do it again on the garden bench

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote