Thread: Fiction: Dirty Little Secret
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 08:35 PM   #7
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

When I woke up, I instantly knew I was in our own bed by the feel of the red satin sheets against my naked body. I smiled as I smelled the familiar smell of the most amazing man in the world lying next to me. When I finally opened my eyes, Jason was on his side looking at me. “Good morning beautiful” he smiled down at me as he moved the hair from my face and kissed me.

“What happened to the promise of ‘the night is only beginning’,” I teased.

“Well it looks like I underestimated the effects of my devilish plans for you yesterday. You fell asleep in the limo and didn’t even wake up when I picked you up and carried you to bed and undressed you.” He looked quite proud of himself. I rolled over on top of him, realizing that he too was naked. “What does my devious devil have in store for me today?” I asked sweetly, hoping he would actually give me an answer.

“Wouldn’t you like to know” he smirked. I giggled as he sat up and in one swift movement got out of bed with me still tangled around him. He lead us into the bathroom, and without putting me down he turned the shower on and stepped in, allowing the hot water to cascade over both of us. He set my feet on the ground and turned me around.

He soaped up his hands and started to rub them along my body. He started on my shoulders, gently massaging my neck. I could feel the tension of my week disappear into his hands. He started to go lower, down my back. He cupped my ass and then bent me over in front of him. I could feel his cock getting harder between my ass cheeks. He used his legs to spread my knees. I placed my hands on the shower wall to steady myself.

“Don’t move your hands from the wall Abby. Do you understand?” he said firmly.

I could feel my knees shake in anticipation as I said “Yes Sir.”

He started to soap up my ass, sliding up and down between my cheeks, lingering over my tight ass hole, applying a bit of pressure before slipping forward and rubbing my pussy lips. I started to moan and stuck my ass out further hoping for more. Instead he moved up my sides until he reached the sides of my breasts. He slowly but firmly started to massage them. My nipples were quickly growing harder and he grabbed each one and tugged hard. I screamed out as the shock of the pain shot directly to my pulsing clit.

His hands traveled back down my stomach and rested on my hips. “Do you want my hard cock inside you Abby?” he asked. “Yes please Sir, please give me that hard cock”. I jumped as he slapped my ass, my hands momentarily leaving the wall. “Not yet! And don’t forget to keep those hands on the wall or else you will not be cumming at all today”.

One slippery hand found my clit, while the other started to stroke his cock. I could hear him groaning behind me, and I started to sway my hips to entice him to give me more. He was just gently sliding his fingers from my clit back to my ass, over and over, so slowly and leisurely it was driving me crazy. I wanted his cock in my ass, his fingers in my pussy and his hand on my clit.

He spread my legs farther apart and eased my head lower, effectively sticking my ass further into the air. The hot water was still trickling down between us. His hand stopped at my ass hole and he slowly started to circle it. Adding more and more pressure, he started to ease his finger inside my tight hole. I moaned out loud and relaxed against him as his finger slipped all the way in. I loved the feeling of my ass stretching around him; fucking my ass with his finger.

With his fingers still inside me, he bent his knees and started to rub the glistening head of his hard cock against my pussy. He was following the same trail his hand had moments earlier. It would rest firmly on my clit before sliding back to my wet and dripping hole and then back to the hilt of his finger sitting in my ass. Over and over he teased me.

“Please, please Sir. I need more. I want more. I want you inside me. I need your hard cock inside me.”

“Patience sweety,” he chuckled in response. He enjoyed taking his time with me, and nothing I said was going to speed up the process. I wanted so badly to just reach back and rub my clit; make myself cum while his finger was in my ass, but I didn’t want to risk being punished, so instead I stood bent over, open and vulnerable, and completely his to do as he pleased.

Finally his hard cock found my hole and he started to push it inside me. He got half way in and then pulled out, leaving me empty. My complaint turned into a scream as he slapped my ass hard again. Before I had recovered, he was inside me, fucking me hard and fast. My moans were made even louder with the echo of the bathroom, and I screamed his name as his fucked me. I had no choice but to hold onto the wall as he rode me hard.

“Please cum inside me Jason. I want your cum.” I screamed. I could feel him getting close as he reached around and started to rub my clit, his finger still in my ass.

Just as we were both getting to the edge, he pulled his finger out of my ass quickly and pulled me to him, as he exploded deep inside me. I spasmed around his exploding cock, milking it of every drop of cum possible. If it weren’t for his arms holding my hips to him, I would have collapsed. When he finished cumming inside me, he released me and helped us both out of the shower to the waiting towels.

After breakfast and a relaxing morning, I decided to have a short nap. Jason told me there was a package on the bed for me, and to wear it to bed, and he would wake me up in time for his next surprise. I ran up to the bedroom, excited to see what he had chosen for me. I loved Jason’s choice in clothes. I ripped open the box and found a pair of red, lace, crotchless panties and a matching demi cup bra which left my nipples exposed. I quickly changed and crawled into bed.

I don’t know how long I was sleeping, but I woke when I felt Jason’s light kisses on my neck. As I started to become aware, I realized that my hands and feet were securely fastened to the corners of the bed. He moved down and started to nibble on my exposed nipples. A warm tingle spread across my body as I could feel the wetness between my legs.

Jason worked his way down my body gently kissing, nibbling and sucking on me until he reached the top of my panties. He nuzzled his nose into the dampness “Oh god Abby you smell amazing. I want to taste you and fuck that sweet pussy with my tongue”. Hearing Jason say that, made me whimper. I wanted his mouth on me.

I didn’t have to wait long before his mouth was on me. He started by licking my slit from my clit down to my ass, probing his tongue into each hole as he passed it. When he got back to my clit, he took it into his mouth and started to lightly suck and lick it. As he started to speed up he slipped two fingers inside me. I was moaning and groaning so loud and bucking my hips to get as much of him as I could. He continued to suck as I got closer and closer to the edge. It wasn’t often that Jason let me cum without a huge build up, but this time he didn’t let up. He continued to suck on my clit until I was cumming on his fingers as they fucked me.

As I came down from my high, Jason continued at the same pace “Jason please, no, no more, I am done.”

“Oh sweety, you aren’t done until I say you are done.” He smirked as he continued to suck and fuck me. I don’t know when it happened, but it all of a sudden wasn’t so tortourous and was starting to feel good, getting me close to orgasm again. Just as I thought I was going to cum, Jason stopped.

I started to protest but Jason quickly climbed on top of me and put his hard cock into my open, waiting mouth. He fucked my mouth as I used my tongue to caress his hard dick, tasting his sweet precum. He started to thrust faster, going deeper and deeper. I was doing everything I could not to gag as he hit the back of my throat. Finally he pulled out and exploded his hot, sticky cum all over my face, breasts and stomach.

I closed my eyes and savoured the still lingering afterglow from my orgasm.
I was startled when Jason put a blindfold over my eyes and kissed me. I thought he was done with me but he moved back to the end of the bed and he undid my legs. He started to secure them together and then I heard it. The magic wand, the most powerful vibrator we owned. I was so sensitive from the past two days, but my clit still jumped to life when I heard it.

He rested it against my clit, thankfully it was on low. I started to moan instantly. He tucked it into my leg restraints, holding it directly on my clit. I felt him get off the bed and could hear him walking away.

He paused in the doorway and said “Enjoy for now Abby. I will back to check on you in a little while” just as the waves of my first orgasm were crashing around me.

To be continued …

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote