View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 07:58 AM   #26
pliklop

Default Chapter 6

The melting ice dripped down her bare ass and dribbled into the bedsheets. Combined with her naked state, the ice caused something that was becoming all too common for Hayley, a shiver through her body.

"Do you like this?" Lucy continued.

"No!" Hayley screamed into the pillow.

"Ahhh, but as you probably realised, that was a trick question. See, you're a dirty little whore who enjoys anything and everything I do to you. And whores love ice." Lucy said with a cute little laugh. Lucy circled another piece of ice around the entrance, teasing and delaying, but ultimately inserting. She swiftly forced two more pieces into the hole that made Hayley scream once again.

"Is that the sound you make..." Lucy whispered whilst inserting another block of ice. "...When you orgasm?" she continued after the muffled scream.

"Seems we are running out of time my love, you've got the first year dinner soon, and we wouldn't want you missing out on making new friends." Lucy said.

Hayley, through all the pain and humiliation was also confused. How old was Lucy? Is she not first year? It would explain why she already had friends. Hayley's train of thought was disrupted with the remaining ice blocks being inserted faster than Lucy had anticipated. Within minutes the whole container of ice was stuck firmly inside Hayley, a humiliated, stretched Hayley.

"Now, I don't think you'll be able to hold all that water through dinner..." Lucy said while untying her, "So I've got some options for you." undoing the last limb, "You can release the contents of your slutty ass here, or you can wear a butt plug. But of course, both options will be equally as bad, one way or another."

"Get up!" Lucy yelled.

It took a few seconds for Hayley's eye's to adjust to the lighting, but on the floor she could see two outfit options. One pile consisted of a Barbie branded shirt and skirt, complete with Barbie socks and shoes. The other outfit was a sexy black dress. Lucy held in her hand a matching accessory for each of the outfits. In one hand a lovely black butt plug, and in the other hand pink Barbie panties with of course, matching pink ribbon for her hair.

"No doubt you'll easily make friends with one outfit and not the other." Lucy explained, "If you're too innocent for a butt plug, I'll make sure you look like it..."

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Again I'm not too sure which direction to take, so again, I'm open to voting. A private message is preferred but I won't exclude commented votes.

(A) - The slut that she is
(B) - Innocent at heart

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Humiliation & Degradation
pliklop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pliklop for this post: