View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 05:21 AM   #18
pliklop

Rosette Chapter 4

They headed through under an archway labelled "Boarding Dorms". Hayley hadn't noticed but the school seemed to be split into two wings, the other being "Classrooms". The halls seemed to go on forever, and she knew that you'd get very lost very quickly, everything just looked the same...

"Left, right, left, left", she thought as they kept walking through the halls at the direction of the receptionist until finally she stopped behind the her outside room 206.

"Ms. Redman, I believe your room mates name is Lucy, I'll leave you to get settled in. I will be back later this afternoon to give you your new timetable." said the receptionist.

The name rings a bell, and within a millisecond she hope to god that its not Lucy, that Lucy. Hayley's heart sunk as the door opened revealing what her deepest fears.

"Lucy, this is your new room mate, Hayley! She's obviously new here at Hampshire, so it'd be nice if you could introduce her to some of your friends." the receptionist said.

"No problem Ms. Cathwell!" she replied with a vivacious smile, "Come on in Hayley!"

There wasn't anything at all she could do, say, or wish. It would be hopeless. You grabbed your bags and headed into the dorm, into the control of Lucy. And with that the door was shut behind her. God, Hayley thought, she had no idea what she was in for.

"Ahhhh here's my little whore, this is such a nice coincidence!" Lucy said with an evil grin, "Strip."

Hayley didn't even have time to admire the dorm before she felt her gut wrench. She looked into Lucy's eyes, and she could tell that she wasn't joking. Surprisingly, she got her clothes off quite quickly, all but her underwear had already hit the floor. But that's when the haste stopped. She just couldn't do it.

Lucy didn't want to break her new toy too early, a little bit of sympathy was all she needed to show to stay in control. She walked over to Hayley, and stood eye to eye with her, as close as she could get. The warmth of Lucy's breath sent a shiver down Hayley's spine, she still couldn't move. Lucy held Hayley's hips, and slowly slid her hands down to the elastic of her panties. The slow movements made Hayley wet, ashamed and wet. Embarrassed, and wet. Helpless, and wet.

Lucy slid one side of Hayley's panties down, revealing part of her moist pussy. She knelt down in front of the partly revealed vagina, fixing her eyes on Hayley's eyes, before swiftly sliding down her panties all the way down.

Hayley was aching for attention, well her pussy was. But she dare not ask, for her own self respect, for her dignity. A deliberate breath of air was directed right on her slit which made her close her eyes with delight.

Lucy knew she had complete control again, and she needed to exercise it. She gripped her hand onto Hayley's aching pussy, not with the intent of pleasure, but for pain. The grip was incredibly tight which made Hayley wince in pain.

"Don't ever disobey me." Lucy whispered.

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Humiliation & Degradation
pliklop is offline   Reply With Quote