Theme: slutty or surprise
Clothing gender: female
Want an additional dare: yes
Budget: 150-200
Store/website: Amazon or Shien
Items: Full outfit or costume
Sizes: plus size xl -xxl probably
Shoe Size: Men's 12W or 13
You will be a 'cop'. I ended up enjoying this idea and may have gone a bit overboard with the assesories

Costume
Heels
Pantyhose
Bra and panties
Lipstick
Wig
Inflatable buttplug

Get all dressed up and apply the lipstick. Don't put in the buttplug yet. You get to do this (pretty simple) police entrance exam. Start a timer once you start the quiz. Every time you get a question wrong, perform the next task on this list:

1) Put in the buttplug and pump it 3 times.
2) Spank your ass 10 times per cheek
3) Give the plug 4 more pumps
4) Send me a picture of you from the front (no face needed), either via pm or on kik
5) Give the plug 5 more pumps
6) Send me a picture of you bent over
7) Give the plug 5 more pumps
8) Send me 2 more pictures in poses of your choice
9) Give the plug 4 more pumps
10) Send me a video of you performing a sexy dance in the costume
11+) Mistakes beyond this point simply mean 2 more pumps of the plug and an additional picture.

Once the quiz is done, and you have performed the punishments, take a look at your time. Every minute that you took means 30 minutes in this outfit, and with the current plug state. You can choose to reduce this time by 1 hour, up to a maximum of half your original time. Each hour you remove, means you need to do 1 additional task on the failure list.

Have fun! And as always, make sure to post a report in this thread, or send it to me. And let me know if you can't do something, we can work stuff out.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote