View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 01:53 PM   #1
bstrp

Default Battlestrip Exposure

New user here, but long time mostly-lurker who enjoys strip games and seeing people exposed.

Recently, with some extra "hobby time" freed up, I've made a little web game that I hope some of the Getdare crowd enjoys. It's called "Battlestrip Exposure". You can find the game here: https://bstrp.exposed/

This is a single-person game for any device with a camera and a modern browser (I tested with Firefox and Chrome), for those interested in both strip games and exposure.

The idea is this: you start out fully dressed (the game supports 3-6 items of clothing). You play a tournament of battleship games against the computer. Each game you lose, you strip off an item of clothing and take a picture. Win enough games, you won't get exposed... but if you've lost your last clothing item and lose again, the picture sequence of you stripping is temporarily posted (you set the exposure length you want to risk) to the game's gallery.

The game has several options to vary things up. The board size is either the traditional 10x10 grid, or a much faster 7x7 mode. There are several levels of game engine difficulty. Along with the public exposure gallery, there is a "private" option (where a code is needed to access the gallery one is exposed to, for a more "controlled" exposure). There is also a simulation mode if you just want to try things out without a camera (or if you don't have a camera at all on your machine).

The game is mobile friendly; the 7x7 mode in particular plays very well on the phones I tested against. (The 10x10 "works", but selecting squares is a bit fiddly on small devices. It'd probably work great on a pad, it works fine on personal computers / laptops).

This is not a commercial game or anything like that, just a hobby project that allowed me to learn a few technical things. Along with the Gmail account in the instructions, I'll be monitoring PMs here, so if you have any issues or recommendations or find some bugs, let me know. Thanks.
bstrp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 27 users say Thank You to bstrp for this post: