View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 02:13 PM   #11
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

So last time you had some generalised deepthroat training from me, how about some more advanced length training this time?

You're to arrange your 4 dildos in a line sorted by length. You will again need a ruler and a piece of paper+pen.

Wear your spring clamps and, up until you can't use it, your ring gag as well. Attach your E-Stim to either your balls, your nipples, or your penis; it's your choice, but choose wisely! Tie your legs up and kneel on a hard floor for good measure.

Now measure the length of each dildo in millimeters and make a note of how long they are. Start with the smallest and repeat the following activity for each of them:

You have one simple task, and that is to take the dildo into your mouth as far as you can possibly go. You will do this 3 times per dildo, so make sure each attempt counts. When you have the dildo in your mouth you are to leave it in for 10 seconds. If you succeed in doing this then you must make a note of how far you got (in millimeters) and then subtract that from the total length of the dildo. If you fail, either by going out early or by gagging too hard, you must put 1.5x the length of that dildo as the number for your attempt.

Once you're done calculate the average from each of the dildos, add those averages up, and then look at the spoiler:

Spoiler:
I hope you chose wisely when it came to where you put your E-Stim before, because that final number represents the amount of shocks you must endure to that region. Bind yourself in any way you like and then turn the E-Stim on. Manually count how many shocks you recieve and only once you reach the total can you try and escape.

Oh, and if you had 3 or more failures then bad luck because that number is doubled. Poor display!

I hope you enjoy the dare! If you want to get revenge then it would be great if you could send me a dildo/blowjob training dare of my own, feel free to be as mean as you want (I'm in chastity atm so take that into account).

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote