View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
Catalyst
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Catalyst Send a message via Yahoo to Catalyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokelake View Post
No offense to any 13-15 year olds on here, but with all of the material this site has and the type it is with so many... words that at least under 16s should not be seeing and pretty much everything else on this site... I just don't really think should be for under 16s. I mean, just the content and all, you know?

Another thing... why the heck is an over 18 site linked here? On a site where under 18s are and can easily go to that site.

Depp, please rethink this. Think please depp. Under 16s are exposed to too much stuff on here. I can see how this site can be appropriate for 16s and 17s, but 15 and under?!? Heck no! TBH depp, I for one am shocked this site is not shut down yet. Depp, clearly the Holy Spirit has opened my eyes to see this and it wants me to save you and this site.

Now, I will probably get next to no supporters in here.. but that's fine. That just means you are a supporter of allowing those ages to be exposed/see everything they should not be on this site which is not good... you are actually being ew there.

BTW don't say they all can just look the stuff up online because it is up to the site creator to make sure they do not become exposed to the stuff on their site.
I agree with you on one point, Lokelake. I don't think that younger teens should be able to access and see information that is discussed on the site. There is no reason to attack this one site, though, since any other site can provide the same information, same conversations, and same community. I can easily lie and say that I am 18, which I frequently did to access sites when I was younger than 18. Even sites that are about video games require you to provide your age, but that doesn't prevent anyone from accessing it. Look at chatroulette. There are nude men on that site, and ANYONE can access it. Maybe the holy spirit should open your eyes to that, Lokelake.

Limits: Scat, Messy, Involving Others, Face pictures, Extreme public, Extreme pain

Likes: Anal, Humiliation, Pain, Edging, Cumming, Sounding, Pee Play

Toys: multiple sizes of dildos and plugs, sounding rods, clamps, etc