Thread: Fiction: Internet Secrets
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 07:15 AM   #14
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Angel’s POV

I was cooking a feast for all the guests. They were having an orgy and being the exclusive man, my boyfriend is laughed, “I bet you wish you weren't stuck cooking, doll. An orgy is awesome and very orgasm inducing.”

I was getting more aroused by the moment which made my cheeks red and dick throb. “I really want an orgasm.” I cried.

“That's for people with reasonable sized dicks. You aren't even close to that requirement. You'll never orgasm again.”

The finality of it, made my dick throb more causing me to cry.

“You are just a little doll who lives to serve me and whomever I please.” He looked at my food, “Good.” He smacked my butt, “Serve it and do it with grace.”

I knew I wasn't allowed anything but my hands to serve the stuff my boyfriend handed to me so I kept one meal balanced in each hand, walking with one foot in front of each other while minding my posture, my back was to be straight and my head up looking ahead was expected at all times.

Failure to be a good doll meant a lash on my bare back before bedtime.

I got all 30 meals on the table. Of course, I got to stand and watch everyone else eat, dolls don't eat.

It didn't help my horniness that some people were still engaging in the orgy. And all I could do was watch.

After people were done, I was expected to clean up. I gathered their plates and glasses keeping balanced in the heels my boyfriend picked out for me making sure to mind my grace.

Any buttslaps or rude comments were to be acknowledged and I was only to be polite about it and I could not say anything rude as dolls only say what people want to hear.

I like being a talking doll better as it is easier but, I have had experience being a silent doll.

My boyfriend looked at me, when I got to the kitchen, “Don't worry about dishes, I'll get them later. Go to the bedroom and get naked sexy.”

He whistled gathering the attention of the partiers, “Thank you for coming but, it is almost midnight so it is my displeasure to tell you to leave.”

Everyone left. “I said bedroom. Oh I know what it is.” He lifted me up over his shoulders, “Dollbaby is nervous. Don't worry, you never disappoint and that embarrassment is locked up.”

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 06-13-2018 at 07:20 AM.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote