Thread: Fiction: Internet Secrets
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 07:13 AM   #12
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I was on all fours, naked as I was led by a leash to the door to meet Trina.

“I hate you.” She looked at my boyfriend.

“It's for today. My waitresses don't serve clothed.”

“You're weird and so is he.” She pointed at me. “That is tiny!”

Great, she noticed through the cage.

“Get naked.” He yelled, “Now, or I'll get the whip.” I felt his hand tense causing the leash to lose slack.

She stripped revealing her body as she trembled. It was clear she hated things like this.

“Place them on the shelf. You can see Angel’s clothes there.”

She did, “Get on your knees and wait. I got to prepare angel. Dogs are nice but dolls are better.”

He took my leash off as she got on her knees. I was then put into the fluffy pink dress, he placed on the couch in advance.

He kissed my neck causing me to sprout a painful blocked erection, while he tied the back. “Ah, erections are nice. I bet I'll have a nice one knowing that you only exist to give me pleasure.”

I smiled. I been wanting this for a long time. I was ecstatic when he suggested finally putting permanent chastity into action.

He then bent down under me and kissed the inside if each thigh, making my dick have more of a hopeless throb. I dreaded and loved it at the same time.

Crying and laughing was how I handled my fate. He put pink panties on me then had me put six inch heels on.

I was used to wearing panties but not with a cage and it was a little more painful with the cage as the panties pushed my dick up and the cage was not happy about it.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote