Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 10:31 PM   #274
jmstjohn422

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
    It does, immensely.
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
    I have on multiple occasions. Grocery shopping, college class, a few different situations.
  3. have you ever flashed?
    Once in a grocery store, but only on a dare. I have trouble flashing on my own without being told to do so.
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
    Not that I know of, no.
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
    I got dared to go down to my car and back up completely naked. I live in a 3rd floor apartment, so there was a good bit of that walk being done outside.
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
    See the above question.
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
    No, I have not.
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
    No, I have not.
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
    A few times, yes.
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?
    Unfortunately, no.
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?
    I have driven completely naked before, but have not been on any of the others totally naked.
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?
    No, I have not.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?
    An ex gave me road head once.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?
    No, I have not. I want to, but I'm scared to.
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
    See above question.
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
    Yes, I would love to.
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
    Yes, I would love to.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
    No, but it has been a fantasy of mine.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
    No, but it has been a fantasy of mine.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
    It turns me on immensely, and if it were legal I would love for someone to do that to me.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
    It really lit a fire under the desire to have a dominant (Domme/Dom) to make me do things outside.
jmstjohn422 is offline   Reply With Quote