Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 08:29 PM   #272
pman2671

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
have you ever flashed? When I was younger yeah.
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? Yes
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? No
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes, many times, I love it!
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? No
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes lots of times, I’m doing it now haha.
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yea lots of times, I really enjoy expressing my exhibitionist side.
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yeah.
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? A car I think.
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Driven partially naked, but maybe one day I’ll drive totally naked.
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes in a car
have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yeah, sounds kinda hot
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Potentially yeah
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes, at the nude beach lots of times.
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yeah the nude beach.
does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? Kinda, I’m not sure about a public space though. if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? For sure
did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc). Haha well I’m naked outdoors as I do this. I really like being naked, it feels great to be free especially outdoors plus it’s kinda hot.
pman2671 is offline   Reply With Quote