View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 09:25 AM   #49
tarheel52

If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)
8. I’m not quite nudist level, but I love being naked and don’t mind if other adults see me naked in appropriate settings. I am naked as much as I can be.

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)
6. I’m a little overweight but I take care of myself. I have an average penis and I’ve been told by both females and males that i have a great ass.

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?
I prefer playing with females but I enjoy being seen naked by all genders.

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)
Both. I am online naked a lot at home. But I also like being naked in appropriate public places. I’ve also done naked public fates and gone streaking in different public places.

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?
I love strip games.

5a. Which games do you enjoy?
I’ve played battleship mostly and some card games.

5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?
I prefer losing

5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?
I lose more.

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?
Many times. In hot tubs, locker rooms, sauna, public showers

7. Do you like to streak?
Streaking is great

8. What's your best exposure memory?
My favorite public memory is in college walking back to my apartment from a bar night out with friends. I was super horny and had no luck hooking up at the bar. I regularly walked back to my apartment 1.5 miles after a night out. This night I decided to strip completely naked and barefoot as soon as I turned off the Main Street. I had a half mile left of my walk. I found a wall to place my shoes, socks, shirt, pants and underwear behind. I carried my phone wallet and keys with me- nothing else. I made the half mile walk completely naked with no access to my clothes. I got back to my apartment and returned to get my neatly stacked clothes the next day.

9. Do you post on exposure websites?
Yes, I like doing timed exposure dares

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?
I always enjoyed posting on exposure sites, but I learned I liked exposure being a sub for a group of 6 Don guys online. I’ll describe that experience in #12

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?
A little. I’d rather be exposed myself.

12. What's your best example of being exposed?
I had been playing games with a guy online. Stripping and doing some small tasks. I explained that I’m a sub and we didn’t need to keep playing games for me to keep doing tasks. He asked if we could join a video chat room with a few of his friends. I joined already naked from our games to see 6 other guys- a few naked, and a few clothed. I introduced myself and was asked if I could please all 6 of them. Of course I said I’d love to. I allowed them to take screenshots as long as they were all posted on an exposure site afterwards so I could see them.

Taking tasks from 6 guys, I edged, I used my dildo, butt plugs, beads and even put on my platform heels. Once they were ready to cum, I focused one by one to complete a task to make their orgasm better. Once all 6 had cum, I was allowed to cum too. I didn’t show my face (unless accidentally), but they posted about 20 pictures of me on temp exposed pleasing them.

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)
Yes, I’ve been tied up, using toys, etc.

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?
Not really. I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve accomplished

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)
I’ve only shown my face with people I built trust with. Other than that unless it’s harmful or permanent, I’ve done my best to complete tasks for Doms pleasure.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote