Rewards:
Watch her fav TV show in bed or on sofa
Watch movies in bed or on sofa

The 2 above can be combined into just “watching shows comfortably”
Manicure/pedicure
Me time
Being lazy and do nothing
Doing human things

The same for applies for these 3. They can just be classified under “me time” but I think this is similar to “unconditional free time”
Listening to music
Play video games

Punishments:
make a funnel gag using a water bottle, or buy a funnel gag, pour piss into it and drink it
Make a concoction of human bodily fluids (piss, cum, spit, etc), pour it down her funnel gag and drink it.
Get ice from hotel(if available), put it in her ass and pussy
Wash her pissed panties in a bowl with tap water, then pour that dirty water down her funnel gag. - for this check if the country’s tap water is potable(safe to drink) beforehand. If it’s not then remove this punishment
Make black coffee, make tea, mix, then add piss, wait until cold, then pour it down her funnel gag.
Get milk (if available), add piss, then pour it down her funnel gag.
Spanking with belt 50x
Make the weirdest concoction of drinks in fridge: red bull, coffee, tea, coke, juice etc., add hot sauce, shake, then pour it down her funnel gag.- would be great if you had some alcohol in it too
To add on, here’s some of my ideas:

Rewards
Permanent removal of a rule - reserved for extremely good performance

Freedom from cage - no need to stay in cage

Punishments
Wear your punishment panties and piss through them whenever you have to go, you’re to wear them for an entire day. At the end of the day, wear the panties over your head ensuring that you’re smelling your dirty juices while you sleep

Wear clothespin on your nipple for the entire day - after every hour remove them for 5 minute then put them back on.

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood

Last edited by generaterox; 03-05-2021 at 06:53 PM.
generaterox is online now   Reply With Quote