View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 12:50 PM   #10
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Here's part 4...

Part 4: Day 1, The First couple of tasks

He told me that he was going out for an hour and when he comes back he expects the Kitchen, and his room clean. He told me to do it naked (since I’ am already). So he left and I got to work. The kitchen wasn’t a problem, just a couple of dishes but once I got into his room I knew it would be tough to finish within the hour. His clothes were everywhere among with other stuff. He got home right on time and I had just finished his room the second before he came into the house. He saw the laundry basket that I filled with his dirty laundry and asked why I didn’t do it? I didn’t say anything. He told me that I was to be punished for that too. By now it was 6:30pm and I hadn’t eaten dinner yet. He made me make some pasta, keeping his dick in my mouth the whole time. Once the pasta was done he poured it into the dog bowl and told me that I have 5 minutes to eat it. I quickly ate up, but didn’t finish half of it because I couldn’t use my hands. After 5 minutes I washed my face and went to the washroom. When I came out of the washroom he gave me a mini skirt, high heels, and a tube top and told me to put them on. I obeyed. He told me that I was going out to do one of my punishments. He then took a glance at me and told me that my skirt wasn’t short enough so I rolled it up 2 times. It was around 7:30pm when I left and was starting to get dark. He told me to walk to the convince store near our houses. I did and he followed. He then told me to go in and grab something on the lower shelf giving the clerk a “clear view”. Once I did this 3 times I came out and he told me to give him the skirt and top. He told me to go walk back to his house naked. It’s about a 5-minute walk and during this time with him following, 3 guys checked me out. Once we got back he told me I could take the heels off and told me to be his foot rest while he watched TV. He watched TV for 2 hours and once he was done it was 9:30pm. It was a Sunday night so he said I should go to bed early because it was a school night. He then threw me my pajamas, a see-through nightgown that didn’t cover anything below the waist. He handcuffed me to his bed post and told me to look for a note from him in the morning for my instructions for the next day. He then left and came back with a one of my thongs and some duct tape. He then made me give him a blowjob to the edge of cumming, then he jacked off and cummed on my thong and then stuffed it in my mouth and made sure it didn’t fall out with duct tape. “This is your punishment for giggling” John said. He left the room and then 5 seconds later he poked his head into the room and said “o and good night my little slut”. Then I fell asleep…
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote