View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 09:24 PM   #1
Toilet_Torture

Default Daily Punishment Thread

My name is Toilet_Torture and I've been on GetDare for almost a full year now. One thing I've noticed in my time is that people do not really recognize what a punishment is. Usernames of people named "IEffinLoveAnal" requesting "Anal Punishments". No, that is your kink. You like that. It's not a punishment.

A punishment is something used to hold you accountable. They are things you DON'T like doing. They are supposed to be things you don't like because they help you do your regular dares.

This should not be confused with limits. Limits are kinks that you WILL NEVER do. For example, Blackmail/Public/Illegal is a limit for me because my career revolves around me maintaining a professional look in both my work and personal life. Nothing can jeopardize that.

As a result, if you give me a punishment incorporating these elements, it will not be completed and will be ignored. Then you won't get a report, I won't get a punishment, and nobody wins. Instead, punishments should come from a person's Dislikes. For me, that includes things like CBT, Spanking, Chastity, etc. I do not enjoy these tasks, but if I need a punishment, I should get punished in these categories.

WITH THAT SAID

This thread is an idea I had to give a punishment a day. This thread can be used by anyone to find punishments that may suit them, rather than bogging through a bunch of posts of people who don't understand how punishments work. Each punishment will be attributed to one single kink usually. Reports are not required for anyone who do these, but if you like my punishments please leave a comment or post a link in your signature.
Toilet_Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Toilet_Torture for this post: