View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 12:33 AM   #14
Angelic_Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Wow, you would make a great slave.

Ok, guilt, what you were feeling. When a Master punishes a slave, he has to have a good sense of balance. Not to punish too much, or too little. Too little, leaves the negative feelings you have, guilt, shame, and so forth. Too much, and then the slave revolts and snaps back at the Master. You have to do it just right, so you wipe the slate clean, so the slave is happy and cheerful and everything is alright in the world. Now this is when the important word comes into play "Communication". Your Master should of noticed you weren't happy, and talked with you and found out you felt guilty. Next, if he didn't, you should of told him, that you felt the punishment wasn't enough. Ok, enough about punishment, I can write a book on that. But it all comes down to communication, if you feel your slate wasn't wiped clean, tell your Master.

Next why your have the need to be a slave. Some women, need a man to control them, so once they are under control, then they can find themselves, and start controlling themselves, and feeling secure in the relationship. A perfect example is, The Training Period. You become my slave, I control you 100%, you don't breath without my permission. Then as time goes by, I stop micro-managing you, You start taking control of yourself, slowly, at first, then at the end of the training period, your 100% in charge of yourself, you know what needs to be done, and you do it.

I would go deeper into the M/s relationship, and why it works and the dynamics, but I would be hijacking the thread.
Fair enough, thank you either way
Angelic_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote