View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 01:32 AM   #11
Angelic_Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I can understand your confusion and your concerns. As has been said already, everyone is different and what is important is what you feel and if you are comfortable with it. Without knowing more of the details it's hard for us to say if you were abused or taken advantage of. That can indeed happen in this lifestyle, and that is not something that should be tolerated. But where that line is depends upon you. Were you informed of everything that would happen and given an option to decline if something wasn't right? Trust is an important part of any D/ relationship. If you felt you had that with your Dom and you were respected by him, then you don't have to be ashamed of enjoying the experience.

And even if you do decide that things were not right and you were taken advantage of, you shouldn't feel bad about enjoying aspects of your experience. You have desires and interests, and that relatinship allowed you to have those experiences. You learned more about yourself and what you crave and need. Use that to help you decide your next step and to help you better understand the kind of Dom you desire.

And I applaud your courage to speak up here and allow us to help in some small way.
Thanks. As helpful as that all is, I still don't know, everything has become a blur of experiences and I don't know what it was that I first wanted/needed. I just, have no idea.
Angelic_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote