View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 07:20 AM   #4
gamerdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic_Fire View Post
Thank you for that, it's very true. I find myself torn between two worlds, one where I love what I've been taught and find it useful, and then there's the other side which makes me really wonder whether I really deserved what it was I allowed myself to be put through and whether or not I would be (somewhat more) normal now. I'm still trying to work through it all but I still can't seem to let myself leave it behind and find a new way of doing things. People keep telling me I've been abused and it wasn't right, or healthy etc, but I still don't understand what they mean, in my mind I got what I deserved. But then that also leads me to the point where is/was that just because I have no self worth, but then there's another problem where I believe I'm not entitled to self worth and therefore just roll with it.
Anywho, I just started blabbing again, sorry about that, but it is good to be able to actually think about it this way.
Maybe you've changed. Maybe you need to be "trained" again. Its up to you to be honest. What do you think needs to happen?

Talk to people find someone you match with. It does not hurt to be picky in these situations.