View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 07:05 AM   #2
gamerdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic_Fire View Post
For the past little while I haven't been active in the S/M community, but now I find myself needing it (which I can attribute to two things but anywho...)
For a start, I feel I need to be reminded of what it is to be a slave and the usual protocol (rules, behaviours and such) etc.
I essentially feel as if my ideas of being a slave need to be reinforced.
The main problem with that is, is that while I have been gone, I don't know what the right ideas are.
I have people saying that what I've been taught is wrong, and I see what they mean, but, I also don't know what it was I should've been taught and whether or not I just got the extreme end of the stick as it were, rather than the more milder S/M ideas or if it's true and what I've been taught is more on the abuse end of the scale.
This just went on a complete tangent to what it was I meaning.
Please reply if you can manage to make some sort of sense out of this, I think I just needed to get it said so that it was no longer in my brain.
Anywho, thank you for reading this far and also sorry for using up so much of your time.
As it is with all things, its all relative. How I think a slave should behave or what she should do is different from what the next poster will believe. What truly matters is what you want and what you believe. Find someone who matches up with what your beliefs.

Everyone is different. Its one of the reasons I've been looking for so long. My style doesn't click with everyone.

Do you think you've been abused? If you do, then maybe you need a master/dom that will tune it down some. If you don't, then maybe you were taught what you should've been taught in the beginning.

Sadly one of the first things you learn in this lifestyle is there is no "one size fits all."