View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 05:02 AM   #12
dare loli

Back when i was 10 my older sister and her three friends were having a sleepover. They had set up beds in the bungalow in my backyard so they could sit around the fire pit in the backyard and play games while our parents stayed inside.

I wasn't invited at first but my parents made her include me and because i was so naive back then they ended up playing truth or dare around the fire pit and i was talked into doing a dare to fit in. Well it was still daylight for another half an hour and i got dared to give them my pants and panties until the next morning which i reluctantly did so i was sitting in the backyard with only shoes, socks and a t shirt that just covered me hoping my parents would keep their word and stay inside.

That was embarrassing enough for a 10 year old but i also got other dares like run around the yard holding my t shirt up and other things like that.

i was invited to a few more sleepovers over the next few months with them after they worked out they could talk me into practically anything and they did.

Toys i own

Chastity belt with small padlock and keys.
Fox tail but plug.
6.5 inch vibrating suction dildo.
Remote controlled vibrating panties.

I love giving detailed reports on my tasks.

My sex map.

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...cf964.27801533
dare loli is offline   Reply With Quote