View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 08:07 PM   #76
Corleone91

We're brought back out to kick off the final round and I get to watch as each person comes before me. Some get lucky and some are getting absolutely destroyed by the wall. By the time it gets to me, I'm at least no longer the only one without pants.

As my name is called it looks like it's down to me and Ezeperalta. I nervously take my space next to the wall and open my first door terrified that I'm about to get covered in something. To my surprise, it's 500 points. I'm feeling pretty good now and give Ezeperalta a cocky smirk. My confidence grows as I move to the second door and open it... Damn, -200. Well, it's better then adding to the mess. Still relatively confident, I go to the last door. "Get Two Pieces of Clothes Back". Sweet, looks like I at least get to go home relatively covered. I just hope I get a shower first.

Ezeperalta steps up and I still feel confident but a tick nervous. I breathe a sigh of relief after the first door. With door number two, it's 200 points and my nervousness grows. With the last door it's a -200 hit and I know I've somehow won!

As Griffin tells me my prize, I'm excited for my trip and thrilled that I'm not in the loser seat. They explain Smelly Melly's punishment and you can't help but feel bad. I kick back as I watch it unfold.

::Thanks again, Blue Griffin!!!::

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote