Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 07:21 PM   #78
jeff10145

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
Given that the last post had a poll in it (that you participated in) your question was taken by me as a more polite form of is it dead. My previous response had two purposes: 1) answer your question using what information I have, and 2) express my feelings toward that question that gets asked on every story I read when it has been inactive for over a week. It's a question that gets old fast. You didn't need to bite my head off over the part of the post that was not for you specifically.
im sorry i didnt mean for it to come across as "biting your head off" i just thought you were biting my head off for asking and i dont see how my question was that bad i simply asked if it was done or whats happening its a logicle question and its been since april 29th its now may 15 its been well over a week i purposly waited a while to say something i understand its hard to write i just wanted an update on whats going on

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)

Last edited by jeff10145; 05-15-2012 at 07:22 PM. Reason: wrong date
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote