Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 06:28 PM   #23
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 2

When he turned off the water and stepped out he didn't find any towels, just me. Waiting. I had a look that I knew he found to be very hot: saucy smile and tight pony tail, black sports bra, black tights, black heels, high of course.

I saw the surprise on his face - and maybe something else. Aha! I thought to myself. I am onto something.

I stepped forward to give him a quick kiss. "You won't need to dry off. Put your arms through these straps and let me put this over your head. The straps will stay around your arms." And before he could react in any useful sort of way I quickly pulled the carrying straps of a heavy cotton shopping bag up his arms.

"Kate? What's this ab...."

"Quiet!" I barked sharply. As I did so, the bag went over his head and I pulled the straps up under his arms. "There now. And now arms behind you and <clickity> and <clickity> and we have handcuffs on my big boy. Yumm!"

As I had expected, he was frozen into immobility with the surprise of all this. Maybe even shock. I often initiated fun and games, but very rarely anything kinky. What might be going on in his kinky brain?

I took a quick look at his bum and sure enough the marks were there, and fairly clear if you were looking for them. After that brief pause I pulled the straps of the bag snugly behind him, and clipped them together with a simple carabiner. With that pulled tighter he wouldn't be able to see very much under the edge of the heavy black shopping bag. Then I put a clip onto the chain of the handcuffs, and give it a pull - just enough to signal that I could pull him over if I wanted.

"Now you be quiet if you know what's good for you. Martingale! Way back before we had kids you wanted to do an interrogation scene. Well guess what - now you are getting your wish."

I wasn't giving him time to let that sink in, not yet. "Now walk. You know where you are so go out the door and down the hall. We are going downstairs." As he moved ahead I kept pressure on the leash attached to the cuffs - just enough so he knew I had him and could yank his arms back and up if needed.
We moved slowly down the hall to the stairs as he felt his way.

"Faster! You have to trust me to keep you from falling. Now down you go." And I pulled a bit harder, making sure that if he lost his balance I could pull him back - even if it twisted his shoulders, the poor bunny. "You can trust me to keep you from falling - I'm your wife."

When we reached the main floor I told him to turn toward the basement stairs, and go down. "You know where we're going - basement," I snapped at him.

What he would soon discover is that this was to be a real interrogation - I thought I knew quite a lot and I wanted to know what else he wasn't telling me.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-02-2018 at 06:23 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote