Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 10:49 PM   #94
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Walking up the step to the cabin door I straightened out my clothes and knocked on it. Hearing some shuffling it took a second before a girl opened the door.

“Yeah, just set my bag next to yours and we can grab them later.” She said taking a drink from a bottle of orange juice. “Hey what can we- pfffft. *Cough* *Cough*.” The girl taken by surprise had turned and coughed up her drink as she turned back at him.

“*Cough* What… What are you doing here? *Cough*” her eyes slightly narrowing at me as she regained her breath.

“Is Trish still here? I need to talk to her.” I said try to keep a straight face at her coughing fit.

“*Ahem* And what makes you think she wants to talk to her? She said moving her body to take up more space in the doorframe.

“Hey, what got you all choked out here. The girls heard-“ Trish’s voice cut off as she saw me. I had changed into a full princess dress, complete with the petticoats, one of the few items I had elected not to wear that the girls had “found” in the lost and found though I assumed there was one more empty hanger in the amphitheater’s costume rack. Even with the AC in the cabins I still felt like it would be too much to wear.

“Trish I ask for the honor of talking with you. We- I need to clear the air before we leave.” I tried to do my best curtsy on the steps, wobbling as there wasn’t much room. Trish gave me a look over again before nodding and shooing her friend away.

“I’ll be fine. You go help the girls finish cleaning out the pantry and fridge. They’re eyeing the last of your fruit snacks.” She said, causing the other girl to leave quickly, having decided that I was less important than fruit snacks. Trish crossed her arms and waited for her footsteps to reach the other room as I still was holding my pose head bowed. “Well, is this one last dare before you leave?”

“No!” Desperately shouted, flinching at sharpness in my voice. “No…” I said in a softer voice, lifting my head to look up at her. “I came here on my own and to apologize.” I said picking at my dress. “I thought what better why to show how sorry I was than a princess humbling herself.”

“Humbling herself to the common folk?” Trish said a small grin on her face.

“No, not that you’re lower than me, or that I’m better than… Look, I know I messed up. I just found out about Heather. You guys realized what was going on and I was an ass and you rightly had every reason to be angry and I don’t blame you even after all that you still helped find tell my cabin mates about me and…” At this point I realized I was rambling and wasn’t sure what to say next, but “I’m sorry.” Trish had gotten up from leaning against the door frame once I had mentioned Heather, her face now more alert processing what I had said.

She sighed. “Apology accepted. You’re right. I was angry at you, but I realized afterwards that you were just trying to protect yourself and your cabin. Once we realized that Heather was lying and possibly working against you I should have said something. I just didn’t want to get our cabin dragged into it, so we just watched and I glared doing nothing. How’d you find out though? Did you overhear her or something?”

“More like a direct conversation, but that’s a story for another time. Don’t worry about the others either. The should find out soon enough too.”

“Well… you could come in and tell me about it, but I can’t say we have anything to eat as we are kinda throwing out all or leftovers. We were just going to keep it simple and eat at the mess hall, before we all said our goodbyes and awards for the prank wars. We should probably be leaving soon if we have to slop through all the mud out there.” She said, looking at the ground outside..

I paused as something came into my mind. Keeping it simple, leftovers, the goodbye ceremony. “That sound great, but first I need to ask a favor.” Excitement creeped in my voice as my idea started to take shape. “I’m not going to let Heater or cabin two win. She’s likely going to follow me to make sure I don’t mess anything up. I need your help to keep her busy while I take care of something. Think you can help that chicken fearing traitor a peg or two while I try to make it up for my cabin?”

She paused again as I felt her eyes look me over. Her hands reached down, grasping mine and lifting me to my feet. “Arise my princess, for what would she be without her court to assist her?” She said, a smile on her face. She turned towards the doorway where the other girls had gone. “Hey ladies, did we toss out what we had for the breakfast surprise for cabin fourteen? A clattering came from the doorway and all three girls fell on the floor, each flushed in the face as became clear that they had all been listening to our conversation,

“Ah no. No, not yet. None of us really wanted to do it.” one said, picking herself off the ground.

“Well, most of it could go back to the kitchen, just not the you know.” another said.

“Good, get it ready. We might have a use for it afterwards.” Trish said, turning back to me.

“I’m going to loop back to our cabin, but take the long way. I need to make sure she doesn’t bother me as I set something up. Just stall her and then go get breakfast. I’ll meet you at the goodbye ceremony.” I said picking up the dress and turning down the stairs and taking off, feet squelching in the mud as the four girls watched.

“So,” said one of the girls to Trish as the other two quickly ran into the kitchen to grab their stuff. “Still think he looks cute? Even in a dress?”

“Shut up!” Trish said, giving her a punch in the shoulder before they both followed into the kitchen.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote